Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: (w/ very good source) HUGE Ralph Wilson STATEMENT NEWS!!!!!!! READ!!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

the only issue I have is that is has been reported that Ralph was in town, arriving an hour before the holiday party and departing first thing the following morning going back to his Detroit home......so when is this video happening?

Some of these responses to my message are positive, some aren't. While I appreciate people not attacking me, I also appreciate the constructive thoughts others provided. I would say this to some of the other negative posters about my "source" & "news". If you think that I would out my exact source, your nuts......I thought it was common practice for people to read between the lines and also deduce whats going on by putting certain pieces of information together. You should only concentrate on the news portion, not the EXACT story on what information I do have.

Secondly, with something as big as this, things do leak and people are put into legal and legitimate gag orders. However, there certainly is effective ways to communicate to others whats going on with the proverbial "wink wink". Let me explain that statement. With a gag order, it is common practice to use lie detectors if there was thought that the information was not protected and after an initial investigation was done. This is Buffalo, not the CIA, so it wouldn't get this far anyways. But if they were that serious about getting to the bottom of the leak, the "gag" ordered people could ultimately go under a lie detector test.

Id also like to make a quick comment about me personally. I've been on the boards for a few years now and never started rumors, etc. My 14 year old son however has been on my account time to time, posting, making general comments and even sometimes needlessly arguing with people in a juvenile matter, even getting my account a few infractions because of his mouth sometimes. But nothing ever really bad........ Unless I have a serious case of *****zo-phrenia, Id think that the few times Alex did get on my account, Ives always monitored what he has said and it hasn't been anything bad or off putting, so for the few crazy people who have gone thru my 2 year history and saw juvenile comments and then saw reasonable comments, one could obviously see that there is no need to attack my intelligence.

Anyways, all I can say is, time will tell. We will find out wont we? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I wouldn't post a thing like this again and no one would take me seriously. But I am glad that there are reasonable people who can obviously see the real information thru some of the info that I posted. Its not about my "cousins husband" because that could mean its my "sisters husband" or my "cousins girlfriend" but you get what I am saying. The fact that Ralph Wilson JR is making a concerted effort is fantastic in my book. Its the right thing to do and he owes it to the fans. Ralph, while sometimes wildly hated on, is not leaving the team high and dry.
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

Bold Statement.

You better be right. If youre wrong, You might as well never come back because you will lose all respect.

I do, however, respect you for putting your rep on the line for such a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    Some of these responses to my message are positive, some aren't. While I appreciate people not attacking me, I also appreciate the constructive thoughts others provided. I would say this to some of the other negative posters about my "source" & "news". If you think that I would out my exact source, your nuts......I thought it was common practice for people to read between the lines and also deduce whats going on by putting certain pieces of information together. You should only concentrate on the news portion, not the EXACT story on what information I do have.

Secondly, with something as big as this, things do leak and people are put into legal and legitimate gag orders. However, there certainly is effective ways to communicate to others whats going on with the proverbial "wink wink". Let me explain that statement. With a gag order, it is common practice to use lie detectors if there was thought that the information was not protected and after an initial investigation was done. This is Buffalo, not the CIA, so it wouldn't get this far anyways. But if they were that serious about getting to the bottom of the leak, the "gag" ordered people could ultimately go under a lie detector test.

Id also like to make a quick comment about me personally. I've been on the boards for a few years now and never started rumors, etc. My 14 year old son however has been on my account time to time, posting, making general comments and even sometimes needlessly arguing with people in a juvenile matter, even getting my account a few infractions because of his mouth sometimes. But nothing ever really bad........ Unless I have a serious case of *****zo-phrenia, Id think that the few times Alex did get on my account, Ives always monitored what he has said and it hasn't been anything bad or off putting, so for the few crazy people who have gone thru my 2 year history and saw juvenile comments and then saw reasonable comments, one could obviously see that there is no need to attack my intelligence.

Anyways, all I can say is, time will tell. We will find out wont we? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I wouldn't post a thing like this again and no one would take me seriously. But I am glad that there are reasonable people who can obviously see the real information thru some of the info that I posted. Its not about my "cousins husband" because that could mean its my "sisters husband" or my "cousins girlfriend" but you get what I am saying. The fact that Ralph Wilson JR is making a concerted effort is fantastic in my book. Its the right thing to do and he owes it to the fans. Ralph, while sometimes wildly hated on, is not leaving the team high and dry.
    I really hope your right, because your credibility will take a big hit otherwise.But thanks for the info anyway i know your trying.

I can hear it now.....'' Don't worry folks, I'm not going anywhere!" lol.
    I may not always say the smartest things, but I am a huge Bills fan!!......... huh?..

wow....wow....wow.....that would be HUGE!!!

I honestly cannot wait for Monday!!!!

btw- didn't the dude from Buffalo Range say that Kelly and Thurman would be announced as owners Monday or early this week????
    RIP Ralph
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill-Ron Brooks
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill- Aaron Williams

We are loud and proud.
    We are loyal and compassionate.
    We fight each other in good times and hug each other when times are tough.
    We don’t care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
    We will never shut up, give up, or let up.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

FIRE HACKETT!!!!!!!

Maybe its pegula as the new owner. Hes got to be bored right now with no NHL.
    In his closing press conference, Bill Polian said of the team that he built, "They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

throwback

Quote Originally Posted by EAmherst85 View Post
    Maybe its pegula as the new owner. Hes got to be bored right now with no NHL.
    Thanks for posting this Chan. What you are speaking to makes sense from a rationale viewpoint. Ralph is the same age as my Grandfather and although my Grandfather is loosing his faculties and his memory is not consistent he at times is still very sharp and is very concerned with his family and how he is remembered. I think with his recent health scare, Mr. Wilson has similiar concerns. With all the medicine and care that money can buy it is not beyond consideration that Ralph has moments of extreme clarity. I absolutely believe he is concerned about his legacy and this team in it's current state is not how he wants to be remembered. Makes perfect sense to sell minority ownership with a plan in place for transition when he does pass. I imagine this would help with the tax hit to his wife and heirs and would give a clear plan of transition for the future of the Franchise. I Billieve the changes are coming and that he will do what he can to make turn this team around.
    On a side note - Nice that they just introduced us as a team that is looking to some major on field and Front Office changes.

With the fiscal cliff happening the 1st of the year, this would be the year to sell the team...just saying

www.buffalowingwear.com

Let's all hope this is the news we want to hear..SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE...keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for the post Chan I'm looking forward to seeing what comes from this.
    Adopt A Bill 2012 & 2013: Jairus Byrd

cant wait for monday
    "Yeah I'm pissed. I'm gunna use that energy. I'm gunna go home, I'm not gunna talk to anybody, ya know... I'm just gunna shut it down. I'm gunna be by myself.
    I'm not gunna pet my dog.
    I'm gunna get fired up. I'm gunna come to work tomorrow, I'm gunna watch the film. Be a pro. I'm gunna be a man. We're gunna work, and get ready to go."
    Doug Marrone

What good are gag orders if Chan seems to know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post

So Ralph Wilson, a man who showed up to Canton to be inducted into the hall of fame, is going to do a pre-recorded video relinquishing some sort of control of the franchise?

I have a bridge to sell you. Great deal, views.

I love the media

if this does actually happen i really hope ralph stays with a role on the team.....i want him to win a superbowl more than anyone else associated with the team...
    "When we start clickin it's gonna be a beautiful thang!" - Lynch

I hope your source is right, that would be great!!
    “Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in every place you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as long as ever you can”
    John Wesley

It is 12:01 EST. I am on Buffalo Bills news watch...

The op's writing was hard to read.

Can anyone reiterate what he said?

Quote Originally Posted by caffeine addict View Post
    It is 12:01 EST. I am on Buffalo Bills news watch...

If Wilson has had a video put together, I can tell you the editing would be major league. It would be like a kidnapper cutting out newspaper and magazine letters for a ransom note.

Of course, his wife could be shouting next to him to "say this honey" then "this"...