Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (w/ very good source) HUGE Ralph Wilson STATEMENT NEWS!!!!!!! READ!!!!

Default (w/ very good source) HUGE Ralph Wilson STATEMENT NEWS!!!!!!! READ!!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

(source below) Ralph Wilson will be shooting a pre-recorded CRITICAL statement regarding the team for "Mondays" business....This is real big news with more implications and info below, but bare with me as I go back a few days ago.

.....So I reported a verified thread a few days ago........... http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...ill-be-altered ............ (verified by a few local media connections within the post which also had like 3k plus views)........anyways it talked about why the press conference time for Monday was "TBA" and SO far it is NOT rescheduled yet for New Years Eve. I spoke with him again tonight......first let me clarify for just a few who thought the reason for the move was due to the holiday, its not because the XMAS eve presser was given out by Friday and he said no one has info on the new time and its "wait and see" directly from MGMT.

anyways, how this relates to huge ralph wilson pre recorded statement news..........

Along with a pre-recorded statement that will be edited and contain critical information...... so much so that the video team is on strict orders to be on call at the facility Sunday/Monday with a complete gag order. The editing will be done in another room as it comes in live so that Ralph make adjust anything the behind the scenes team deems necessary as it relates to how it will look and sound. NO PRESS WILL BE WITNESS to this and its only going to be Ralph's handler and necessary people. This is not a happy holidays greeting either people, so dont even say that. Ralph has never done one anyways. Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording. Exactly why he is in town right now and everyone said he looks great, like Eric Wood on Twitter.

Now, with that being the news, he can confirm all the above, but is speculating THE CONTENT of the video and its with dare "he" says, "real insider news". This last part, please dont run to the bank with it. But it might be the fact he is stepping down control, but has controlling interest still with the organization. Also perhaps to be naming Monday the successors/HC.....He wont fire anyone on camera, thats for sure, it would be already done. But thats the news!

Ralph has always done the things right. Think about this guys. The NFL could even have a hand in this. This could set the tone on how aging super star owners step down. It makes sense instead of the guy just dying like other owners who do in a middle of a season. This just gives it a better ribbon and makes things look better prepared from the organization standpoint and the league standpoint. Having owners die in term is not the example they want.

THIS IS HUGE! and go.....
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

I can't stress enough how HUGE this is......

We will see on Monday. If its transfer of ownership I can't believe nothing has leaked yet. Can't wait until Monday, but Gailey better be fired before this video is shown.

I can't stress enough how HUGE grammatically coherent sentences are!
    2014 FA:
    Geoff Schwartz OG
    Daryl Smith LB
    Robert Ayers DE

2014 Draft:
    1 - Mike Evans WR Texas A&M 6'5" 231
    2 - Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame 6'6" 270
    3 - Marcus Smith DE/OLB Louisville 6'3" 251
    4 - Jordan Zumwalt LB UCLA 6'4" 235
    5 - Cameron Fleming OT Stanford 6'5" 323
    6 - Deion Belue CB Alabama 5'11" 182
    7 - Silas Redd RB USC 5'10" 212

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to float back to the top.

If this is the case he isn't here to give us a status quo speech

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Bills Fan View Post
    We will see on Monday. If its transfer of ownership I can't believe nothing has leaked yet. Can't wait until Monday, but Gailey better be fired before this video is shown.
    I don't know, if Gailey isn't fired Ralph could end his speech with an "Oh and P.S. Chan, GTFO." Badass way to end your last presser imo.

In seriousness, thanks for the info OP. Sounds like the Bills are in for a huge change. I hope the news is good and that whatever happens Ralph has many more healthy years on this earth.

Pretty much........though he cant confirm that content, I think we all read between the lines...........between video editing, no time announcement for rescheduled presser to media guys, ralph is in town looking good.......its a big move and a critical junction for Buffalo Bills..........I really think its going to be him releasing control.......... but no one is gonna know and I dont care who ya know........but this is HUGE news!

Quote Originally Posted by wvbillsfan View Post
    If this is the case he isn't here to give us a status quo speech

If true, this will be the biggest news in buffalo sports history.
    I got chills thinking about it

2014 Buffalo Mock Draft
    Find a partner and trade down
    Rd. 1 - Tyler Lewan - OT - Michigan
    Rd. 2 - Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt
    Rd. 2 - Austin Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Washington St.
    Rd. 3 - Joel Bitonio OG - Nevada
    Rd. 4 - Lache Seastruck - RB - Baylor
    Rd. 5 - Tahj Boyd - QB - Clemson
    Rd. 7 - Aaron Lynch - OLB/LE - South Florida*

There sure are a lot of threads about new ownership lately, and they seem plausible. If these are indeed true, this will be huge. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    THIS IS HUGE! and go.....

So, Ralph's making a video? And that's huge?

Um, OK.

Read thread hoping to see source. Saw no source.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    So, Ralph's making a video? And that's huge?

Um, OK.

To be the man you gotta beat the man...

And you can't beat me

im chilled....yes. thank you chan for the update!
    Im here to boot the eff out fake Bills fans...LIGHTS OUT!

who knows if any of this stuff will end up happening, but suffice to say the next 48 hours are going to be interesting

This would be huge....

Disney College Program 2013
    @morninsir follow me
    'Cuse Nation Everyday!
    The 315

There has been a lot of stuff coming out lately about ownership. So I hope we as fans are not just turning every little thing into something its not, a lot of wishful thinking. Watch it will be an announcement that he's releasing control and Brandon will be taking over all operations until he see's his last day, which we all ready know to be the case lol

If Ralph is indeed taping his farewell, I know I will be crying very soon.
    Mock Draft:
    1st- Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
    2nd- Ja'Wuan James, OT, Tennessee
    3rd- Trent Murphy, DE, Stanford
    4th- Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    5th- Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    7th- Travis Carrie, CB, Ohio

Lets really, really, REALLY not get too excited about this gang, just wait to see what happens.
    Last edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan; 12-30-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Man this is going to be one very interesting week.

Truly excited to hear if this is all true. Could be the first step in the right direction for us.