Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Say NO to Geno

two cents Say NO to Geno

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Miami boy... Cant take Buffalo Winters. Looked raddled, confused. Syracuse Has confused him 3-4 times in a row. SYRACUSE. Now im not Bashing The Orange BUT a consensus Top 10 pick should Carve them up. Kinda reminds me of a slightly more accurate, less mobile Vince Young, NOT as BIG... Threw ALOT of crossing routes, posts, and bubble screens. I think WVU Shocked teams Early on, and then teams figured it out. NOT to mention there Terrible Defense...

Dont get me wrong... He Might be GOOD. BUT NOT in Buffalo

Give Me

Nassib
    Glennon
    Tyler Wilson
    Tyler Bray
    Maybe Aaron Murray. Dont like hes 6'1

Glennon, and Nassib are the TWO Sleepers with Really Good Upside... Pro Style offense, Big, Both played on AVERAGE Teams and played quite well

Geno played at Wvu. It does snow and get cold here. Not arguing any other points. But I will say if this is the only game you've seen him play you aren't getting the full picture.

Barkley, Nassib, Dysert, Glennon, Smith, Wilson in that order for me.

Jim Kelly went to the U.

Just sayin.

YEAH!! I got one right! lol

7. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami

Quote Originally Posted by wvbillsfan View Post
    Geno played at Wvu. It does snow and get cold here. Not arguing any other points. But I will say if this is the only game you've seen him play you aren't getting the full picture.
    No Ive seen him play throughout college. I liked WVU in the BigEast better than Big12. I think he can start somewhere. I just hope not here now. Just my 2 cents. I was High on him Last Year and Early this Year. I think He regressed in the Big12

Quote Originally Posted by Te_Puru View Post
    Jim Kelly went to the U.

Just sayin.
    The U is one of MY ALL Time Favorite college football programs. Hasnt been the same in 15-25 years. Besides he Was Born and Raised in Pittsburgh.

Nassib no. Geno no. I'd take Glennon, Dysert. I'd favor Dysert because his arm and he's mobile

I'm sick of a QB's hometown being the deciding factor. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady are both California boys that clearly handled the weather just fine. That argument is the biggest cop-out.
    Wake me up when football season starts.

Hey guys, Jim Kelly went to Miami U. Shut up.
    Wake me up when football season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo716 View Post
    Miami boy... Cant take Buffalo Winters. Looked raddled, confused. Syracuse Has confused him 3-4 times in a row. SYRACUSE. Now im not Bashing The Orange BUT a consensus Top 10 pick should Carve them up. Kinda reminds me of a slightly more accurate, less mobile Vince Young, NOT as BIG... Threw ALOT of crossing routes, posts, and bubble screens. I think WVU Shocked teams Early on, and then teams figured it out. NOT to mention there Terrible Defense...

Dont get me wrong... He Might be GOOD. BUT NOT in Buffalo

Give Me

Nassib
    Glennon
    Tyler Wilson
    Tyler Bray
    Maybe Aaron Murray. Dont like hes 6'1

holy ****, its almost as if you have played football also....i watched every single snap of that game today and came away way more impressed with nassib than smith, smith was jittery, dancing, unfocused in the pocket, nassibs passes were all pin pin point,i counted 6 passes that were thrown on the money that should have been caught....he did what we should have done all year (im talking to you chan) mannage the pass game, let our awesome rbs carry the load.....but he can throw it if he has too, i hate people that say (oh, hes just in the big east) give this guy some talent around him, and he will become our andy dalton.......im officially on the manti teo, trade up or stay put to get nassib next, train
    Last edited by cbbloom29; 12-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

watching nassib, i just felt like i was watching a guy who had command of the huddle, who knew the situation, and knew that he didnt have to throw for 300 yds to win the game........i felt like i watched a guy who was practically playing for the bills scouts.......give me the cuse coach while your at it, atleast he figured out something that chan couldnt all year....

ps......did anyone see that monster hit he took right below the chinstrap?!!! if that does not scream jim kelly toughness........i got chills after i saw him come back in the game soon after, one tough s.o.b.......

Quote Originally Posted by cbbloom29 View Post
    holy ****, its almost as if you have played football also....i watched every single snap of that game today and came away way more impressed with nassib than smith, smith was jittery, dancing, unfocused in the pocket, nassibs passes were all pin pin point,i counted 6 passes that were thrown on the money that should have been caught....he did what we should have done all year (im talking to you chan) mannage the pass game, let our awesome rbs carry the load.....but he can throw it if he has too, i hate people that say (oh, hes just in the big east) give this guy some talent around him, and he will become our andy dalton.......im officially on the manti teo, trade up or stay put to get nassib next, train
    the back shoulder throw he made to his wr(cant remember his name) but it was on the money, and the wvu cb played it perfectly, and still had to commit P.I.....that was a peyton manning, brady, rodgers type throw, thats what fitz can not make, whaley was at this game today, i hope he was watching the right qb...

Just to put things in perspective West Virginia has a horrible defense. Against FBS schools they averaged 40 points against their defense. This isn't necessarily the best test for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    Just to put things in perspective West Virginia has a horrible defense. Against FBS schools they averaged 40 points against their defense. This isn't necessarily the best test for the guy.
    just to put things in perspective.... he did it for 3 years, while playing for syracuse......hes 3rd all time in the big east in yards and td passes.......and nobody on that offense will be drafterd outside of nassib......just to put things in perspective.........

KC will be taking Geno

Quote Originally Posted by cbbloom29 View Post
    just to put things in perspective.... he did it for 3 years, while playing for syracuse......hes 3rd all time in the big east in yards and td passes.......and nobody on that offense will be drafterd outside of nassib......just to put things in perspective.........
    He's Big East and they are not necessarily known for the top talent. Don't get me wrong Big East teams can beat other conference teams but it is really rare to have a Big East QB translate well to the Pro game. The whole 3rd in career leaders for the Big East doesn't mean much too when you look at one and two on the list. Brian Brohm and Mike Teel didn't do anything in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    He's Big East and they are not necessarily known for the top talent. Don't get me wrong Big East teams can beat other conference teams but it is really rare to have a Big East QB translate well to the Pro game. The whole 3rd in career leaders for the Big East doesn't mean much too when you look at one and two on the list. Brian Brohm and Mike Teel didn't do anything in the NFL.
    quick...name me the powerhouse teams rodgers played against in the pac 10 while he was at cal..and no u cant look it up on google.....

when you are a qb in college, its all about the skill set, if you have the skill set, you can be molded, over half of the college qbs have that.....lets find THE COACHING!!!