Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Freddie for a 6th rounder

Default Trade Freddie for a 6th rounder

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

We have to trade Freddie. We're not going to get much for the trade but I think we could swindle a team out of a 6th round pick. We have so many holes to fill and he has not helped us at all this year.

Let's get our Tavaris Jackson pick back!!!

No, we couldn't find a 6th round pick as good as Freddy. That is a position of strength.

most idioti- post of the year congratulations. talk about a stupid post this is beyond stupid,congratulations!

Idioti? Pot calling the kettle black... It's obvious your emotions are running high here and your emotionally attached to Fred but try to think of what would be best for the team not yourself. Freddie on the team at this point is not better than a good linebacker. I know I know this is the point where you say 'your an idioti'. Well congrats, you and other fans that are more emotionally attached to players than getting wins are part of he problem, not the solution.

Terrible idea.. No logic at all. You want to let go of a legit starting RB/above average #2 for a 6th rd draft pick.... and what do we gain from such a move? The possibility of landing a diamond in the rough. Here's some home work Go back on the bills last 5 drafts and tell me who the 6th rd pick was and where they are today. Let me know..

06' Kieth Ellison
    07' John Wendling
    08' Xavier Omon
    09' Cary Harris
    10' Arthur Moats
    11' Chris White
    12' Mark Asper

Comments?

Ban OP

Listen I agree, trade him cut him do something. There's gotta be a reason Chan and everyone around the team wanted him back in after he came back. It's sad to think that our 2 headed monster should be Lynch and CJ but oh we'll that's life as a Bills fan. The fact is that CJ needs to Bulk of the carries. Look at what AP did this year I would like to think CJ could do the same if given the opportunity.

If you're looking for me to admit that we are horrible drafters then I agree. You're right. I'm completely at fault. There's no way that he can help us anymore in the way you think he can. We have one of the best Upcoming RB's in the game and we fired a HC that REFUSED to play Spiller over Jackson even though the numbers blatantly stated Spiller was better and only did so when Jackson was hurt. We need help on our O-line and in our Line Backers and a QB. There are many teams looking to get a back like Freddy and have him play his last year or 2 with them as a backup. Yes I said Backup. He is injury prone now (Didn't play 6 games and was limited due to injury in 6 games as well.) 12 game limitation? It's no question that he cant be trusted to finish a season. We need to get some talent in the door and if we can trade him to get some talent especially at LB or OT then we will be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyCastle View Post
    We have to trade Freddie. We're not going to get much for the trade but I think we could swindle a team out of a 6th round pick. We have so many holes to fill and he has not helped us at all this year.
    Great idea..............trade one of your best players for a 6th round pick.

I love these boards.

I tend to come here for the laughs and am seldom disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Otishawk View Post
    Great idea..............trade one of your best players for a 6th round pick.

I love these boards.

I tend to come here for the laughs and am seldom disappointed
    We could get an Alfred Morris.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    Punch yourself. In the face. With a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindtalkerCS View Post
    What the hell is a stop gag, is that some kind of weird sex toy?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyCastle View Post
    he has far more value as a backup RB than a 6th round pick. They should just keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by miaminum1billsfan View Post
    Listen I agree, trade him cut him do something. There's gotta be a reason Chan and everyone around the team wanted him back in after he came back. It's sad to think that our 2 headed monster should be Lynch and CJ but oh we'll that's life as a Bills fan. The fact is that CJ needs to Bulk of the carries. Look at what AP did this year I would like to think CJ could do the same if given the opportunity.
    even better would have been a 2 headed monster of Lynch and Jackson with a first round draft pick.

Spiller may not last a whole year with alot of carries he did get hurt this year, it might be a good idea to keep Jackson's injury prone a**

6th rounders don't even make it out of camp half the time... I'd just keep him... Make him play H-back / TE...

Lynch doesn't need a platoon mate. Never did. When are people going to give him the credit he deserves?
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Lynch doesn't need a platoon mate. Never did. When are people going to give him the credit he deserves?
    When he stops running people over? The only good thing out of that was the dude that said he should hire JP Losman as his driver because he can't hit anything.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    Punch yourself. In the face. With a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindtalkerCS View Post
    What the hell is a stop gag, is that some kind of weird sex toy?

how can u dis-respect the man who out our run game and BILLS team back in the semi-spotlight???? fackin arsehole
    Im here to boot the eff out fake Bills fans...LIGHTS OUT!

im ron burgundy?