Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cousins

Default Kirk Cousins

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Maybe our QB draft pick is already in the league. What do you think? What would it take to land Kirk Cousins?
    www.portrait4me.com/scconnect.GIF
    Prison Mike: What is the worst part about BBMB? The dementors. They fly around the board with their sarcasm and vitriol and suck the soul out of threads.

Gotta love fans who come onto fan forums and feign exasperation at fan talk. What is that?

FredEx Delivery - "Fans can't possibly want to win more than the players." (paraphrase)

more than its worth

why would the skins want to get rid of him??? they should be set at the qb position for at least 4 years! that is huge for a team to just be able to draft and add Free agents and not worry about the QB position.

It would take a boat load of courage and pocket full of intelligence to be able to land Drew Bre...errrrr I meant Kirk Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by cttnweary View Post
    why would the skins want to get rid of him??? they should be set at the qb position for at least 4 years! that is huge for a team to just be able to draft and add Free agents and not worry about the QB position.
    No need for him in Washington when a veteran QB can back up RGIII with no problem, plus with them having traded their 2013 and 2014 1st round picks they could use a high draft pick

We should of taken Cousins when we had the chance. I'm sure Wash will want a lot to trade him if they even will.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    We should of taken Cousins when we had the chance. I'm sure Wash will want a lot to trade him if they even will.
    But Redskins can't be ridiculous about Players and Draft Picks, right?

In an ideal world Kirk Cousins never sees the field again, and wouldn't his value then drop if he vanishes from sight for the next 3 seasons?

So when his contract is up, he just leaves. And the Redskins get nothing in return.

I would think his value is highest right now. But Redskins can't be delusional about it.

The bills should of drafted him. To late now. Griffin will get hurt alot, they would want a first and maybe a second or third,no way

alex smith?

Quote Originally Posted by ASCREEN07 View Post
    Maybe our QB draft pick is already in the league. What do you think? What would it take to land Kirk Cousins?
    What the hell is so special about Cousins that the Bills should trade for him? He was a fourth rounder who played on a pretty good team who subbed in a handful of games. He's certainly NOT the first rookie who has looked good in a few games. Pass.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Quote Originally Posted by LINDA_D View Post
    What the hell is so special about Cousins that the Bills should trade for him? He was a fourth rounder who played on a pretty good team who subbed in a handful of games. He's certainly NOT the first rookie who has looked good in a few games. Pass.
    Exactly. What has he done to warrant us trading for him when we could have drafted him ourselves if he was that good?
    "Fans get me going. The worst thing to do is talk junk to me before I'm about to go against your quarterback. Whenever I get trash talked by fans at an away game, that's the best motivation. Because I know if I get the opportunity to get to the quarterback, it's going to be even worse now. If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback." - Mario Williams

a competent GM would have picked him last year. Our 2nd is paying too much so why don't we just do our homework and draft our own guy with our 2nd or 3rd pick?
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    a competent GM would have picked him last year. Our 2nd is paying too much so why don't we just do our homework and draft our own guy with our 2nd or 3rd pick?
    A competent GM should have a strong sense of hindsight and a time machine according to you people.
    "Fans get me going. The worst thing to do is talk junk to me before I'm about to go against your quarterback. Whenever I get trash talked by fans at an away game, that's the best motivation. Because I know if I get the opportunity to get to the quarterback, it's going to be even worse now. If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback." - Mario Williams

did somebody say hindsight?!??!!!?!?!?!

Just what exactly would you like to give up for Rob Johns......ERRRR.......Kirk Cousins?
    "What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say"

Marv Levy

Honestly I think Nix's plan was to take Cousins. Just from what I have gathered, he seems to have wanted cousins as his QB, based on what he has said before and since then. The Washington pick caught him with his pants around his ankles IMO.
    Adopt A Bill 2012 & 2013: Jairus Byrd

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    Honestly I think Nix's plan was to take Cousins. Just from what I have gathered, he seems to have wanted cousins as his QB, based on what he has said before and since then. The Washington pick caught him with his pants around his ankles IMO.
    because Nix fails to understand that if you want a QB you cannot wait for them to fall to you

too much of a slave to his precious draft board

The thing about watching Cousins, besides from his uncanny ability to make it happen when it needs to happen. Is the level of poise and leadership he shows just not on Game Day, but his gym rat mentality and attention to detail Monday through Saturday. The intangibles are unbelievable and his maturity at carrying a whole franchise on his shoulders is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    because Nix fails to understand that if you want a QB you cannot wait for them to fall to you

too much of a slave to his precious draft board
    Hahahaha Captain Hindsight strikes again!
    Adopt A Bill 2012 & 2013: Jairus Byrd

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWilson'sWar View Post
    The thing about watching Cousins, besides from his uncanny ability to make it happen when it needs to happen. Is the level of poise and leadership he shows just not on Game Day, but his gym rat mentality and attention to detail Monday through Saturday. The intangibles are unbelievable and his maturity at carrying a whole franchise on his shoulders is golden.
    What franchise is he carrying on his shoulders?