Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romo our QB?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by mol View Post
    Rivers isn't a choke artist?
    He is, but I think he's better then Romo. I'd love to discuss this but I gotta get myself to work for the day.

Either way it's painfully clear that they are upgrades over Fitzy, and that we desperately need an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    3 more weeks I believe. It was a month long bet, stupid fantasy team...
    Suffice it to 'say' that I hope you do better next year. A MONTH? Really?

Cruel and unusual punishment for the rest of us, IMO.

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Beggers can't be choosey. Are you guys serious. Romo's a top ten qb, doubt he's going anywhere.

Yep, the only better choice for replacing a 7th round draft pick who has shown he can't lead a team to a championship is an undrafted, free agent QB that, despite having an owner willing to spend any amount of $$, hasn't shown he can lead a team to a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Savior77 View Post
    Depending on the price, in a heartbeat.
    Yup! I'd take Romo any day.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Jorge Santayana

Quote Originally Posted by indybillsfan View Post
    Yep, the only better choice for replacing a 7th round draft pick who has shown he can't lead a team to a championship is an undrafted, free agent QB that, despite having an owner willing to spend any amount of $$, hasn't shown he can lead a team to a championship.

No doubt, indy. No doubt.

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post

No doubt, indy. No doubt.
    I'd have to be convinced that Romo would be a guy like a Jim Plunkett (going back a few years), that was just in a bad situation and then blossomed when he got a change of scenery. I just don;t see him that way.

If romo was any good his team would be in the playoffs now. His team was given the ball down by only 3 points with three and a half minutes to go with 2 time outs. What's he do? Throws an interception. This isn't the first time either. The guy is less clutch then Fitz.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    If romo was any good his team would be in the playoffs now. His team was given the ball down by only 3 points with three and a half minutes to go with 2 time outs. What's he do? Throws an interception. This isn't the first time either. The guy is less clutch then Fitz.
    did u watch the game? the OC had no answer for the constant blitzing of the skins defense. it was a jail break 90% of the time. not to mention the vaunted dallas d has a ton of injuries and has played marginal at best all year.
    how many more years do we as fans have to put up with this??

I'd have to be convinced that Romo would be a guy like a Jim Plunkett (going back a few years), that was just in a bad situation and then blossomed when he got a change of scenery. I just don;t see him that way.
    Romo is "no Jim Plunkett" IMO. I could be way off, but I don't think he's going to blossom anywhere with that INT problem. Reminds me a lot of Fitz that way, but he has a much better arm.

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by blazaiblah View Post
    did u watch the game? the OC had no answer for the constant blitzing of the skins defense. it was a jail break 90% of the time. not to mention the vaunted dallas d has a ton of injuries and has played marginal at best all year.

You could make the same statements about the Bills this year. Chan didn't adjust well to what other defenses were doing, and our defense put the offense hopelessly behind in a number of games. Yet Romo is the answer and Fitz isn't? Neither guy seems to have what it takes to lead a team to a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by blazaiblah View Post
    I might agree with that statement if Romo didn't blow it for his team every chance he got. Seriously the guy is the exact opposite of clutch. He is a world class choak artist. Top quarterbacks get it done when their team needs them. You know that guys like Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, or Eli would have made that score. Romo simply isn't very good. He's just overhyped because he is Dalas's QB.

The draft is a crap shoot, but I'd rather roll the dice than take Romo.
    R.I.P. Ball Burglar. You had a good run.

I thought you liked Fitzy? Romo i would take any day of the week. At least there will be some exciting football on Sundays.

You could make the same statements about the Bills this year. Chan didn't adjust well to what other defenses were doing, and our defense put the offense hopelessly behind in a number of games. Yet Romo is the answer and Fitz isn't? Neither guy seems to have what it takes to lead a team to a championship.
    Romo is light years past Pickspanick.

If this QB class is as weak as it appears I'd take a vet like Romo as a bridge to the future. He's a huge upgrade over Fitz
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

At the end of the day he's a huge upgrade over anything we've had in the last 10 years.

of the QBs who could maybe possibly become available (because Flacco isnt), Romo is the one who I would want.

He chokes like crazy, but at least he's there to choke

Quote Originally Posted by GoomzyLoveJoyBuffalo View Post
    I thought you liked Fitzy? Romo i would take any day of the week. At least there will be some exciting football on Sundays.
    No, that is the same people on here day after day who cannot read that think that. I have said repeatedly that Fitz is a guy that can be effective if he has a good defense and playmakers on offense, but that he is not a guy that can put a team on his shoulders and win games on his own. I have also said repeatedly that he needs to be a leader, but when he sits at the end of the bench in between series it shows he is not the leader needed in that position. So they need to make a change.

ditto lynch but i do somewhat agree with above as well he has been involved in some bad screwups costing his team in the past several yrs. remember the botched fg hold he did? actually if i had a choice i want a new young gun in here.
    how many more years do we as fans have to put up with this??