Ugghhh... do not want.
2014 Mock Draft:
9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
149. Antone Exum, DB, VT
Buffalo Bills, 2005-2013: same trailer, different park.
2014 ... 9-7 A winning season at last!!!!
2015 prediction: 11-5. Record: 8-8.
2016 Adopt-a-Bill: Aaron Williams.
2016 prediction: 11-5.
I think we have looked at the coordinators before havent we? We've tried DC's & OC's with horrible results. We need to think outside the box or do a better job in the selection process.
2009-2016 Adopt A Bill: Eric "Bad Santa" Wood
1. Whaley will waste this selection as he has every 1st rounder since he got here, but if I had to guess Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio St
2. Caleb Brantey, DT, Florida
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Tex A&M
5. Kenny Galladay, WR, N. Illinois
6. Tashawn Bower, OLB, LSU
This is what Buffalo News said about him 2 days ago:
http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs...121239941/1004There also are organizational managers, in the Marv Levy mold, who would not call the plays on either side. One is Arizona offensive line coach Russ Grimm, who has an executive presence and his great at getting the trust and respect of the players.
Matt Barkley will be a bust , just like all USC QB'S , except for Palmer in his early years. No bonafide QB out there. Please take other skilled positions like O-line help ; wait on the QB. Take a free agent, but he is not the answer.
We should hire Bruce Arians he is looking for a HC job!!
Didn't he refuse our interview request during the last coaching search? Let's set the interview, not show, and skip town.
Grimm reminds me of a baseball coach who's been around a bunch of winning teams and ends up with a job managing a team. Of course this is the NFL and dude has never even been a coordinator or head coach at any level so this has to be a bogus rumor.
Same old Bills.