Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, I feel kinda bad

Default Guys, I feel kinda bad

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I was on the fire Gailey train before the season started simply because of his loyalty to Fitzridiculouslyterrible but now I actually feel kinda bad after seeing his statement. He obviously tried hard to get things done and he just didn't have what it took in the guy he hitched his football wagon to. The fact that he said we're the only team that he'd root for after being fired really showed that he wanted to do well for us the fans as well as himself. His personality was a good changeup to the cold repeated blank face of the Jauron era so I enjoyed watching his interviews and conferences alot more than the previoius guy that was in here. I hope he gets an opportunity to coach somewhere with a QB that will allow him to use his entire playbook. Goodbye and good luck Gailey.
    People tend to hate me because I'm usually right.

"I'm going to say it. I agree with mynmisoli. No matter who starts it's going to be lower end play.

I'm going to take an extremely hot shower now."

-teef

16-32.

We can't afford to be irrelevant any longer.

Its Nix who shouldn't have a job for hiring him in the first place.

And its Russ and Ralph's fault for not completing a real GM search when they had a chance.

it hurts to get fired.... I feel for the guy as a person

But it had to be done... Gailey has fired players and assistants in the past. It's how the business works.
    Find a way to get Clowney or Mack!

He is a good guy for sure ... I felt bad too, but as he said - it's a business and we needed a change

Quote Originally Posted by mynmisoli View Post
    I was on the fire Gailey train before the season started simply because of his loyalty to Fitzridiculouslyterrible but now I actually feel kinda bad after seeing his statement. He obviously tried hard to get things done and he just didn't have what it took in the guy he hitched his football wagon to. The fact that he said we're the only team that he'd root for after being fired really showed that he wanted to do well for us the fans as well as himself. His personality was a good changeup to the cold repeated blank face of the Jauron era so I enjoyed watching his interviews and conferences alot more than the previoius guy that was in here. I hope he gets an opportunity to coach somewhere with a QB that will allow him to use his entire playbook. Goodbye and good luck Gailey.
    The fact that it took you until now to realize that he tried his best is more a knock on you than him.

What about the ppl he has cut? Cry me a river
    Buffalo, where the boot lickers are well taken care of.
    Franchise needs a change of attitude. Welcome EJ now lead the charge. Fitz is gone and the worst starting DE I've seen stay on the field after continually doing nothing is gone Now let's move forward B-Lo.

It's a business - unfortunately tough decisions have to be made. Wish him the best!

Quote Originally Posted by mynmisoli View Post
    That slight sting you may feel is just pride F****** with you

F*** pride!

I feel bad too.. He made millions while he slapped you in the face by making you watch Fitzpatrick for 3 years.. Poor poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Buff-A-Holic View Post
    That slight sting you may feel is just pride F****** with you

F*** pride!
    Nice reference. Love it

I just fail to see how any QB could have overcome a defense that threatened to give up the most points in NFL history. It would have taken a near record breaking offense to make this team a contender. You just can't consistently win in the NFL when you can't stop opposing offenses. Sure, Fitz made his share of mistakes, but he wound up with 24 TD's to 16 INT's, a better mark than many QB's. Furthermore, I see many top prospects in college struggling against college defenses. To think any of those guys are going to single-handedly turn this thing around is wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    I just fail to see how any QB could have overcome a defense that threatened to give up the most points in NFL history. It would have taken a near record breaking offense to make this team a contender. You just can't consistently win in the NFL when you can't stop opposing offenses. Sure, Fitz made his share of mistakes, but he wound up with 24 TD's to 16 INT's, a better mark than many QB's. Furthermore, I see many top prospects in college struggling against college defenses. To think any of those guys are going to single-handedly turn this thing around is wishful thinking.
    God I hope you follow Fitz to wherever he goes.. Just as long as you leave here.

So you wish he hadn't been fired just because of his last statement?

It was a year overdue !

feel bad for what yeah his final statement was emotional but the guy has mills in his bank account and probably will go back to coaching college football if not hes got enough money to retire and live lavishily the rest of his life lmao I don't feel bad its football
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=154848&dateline=13370  34283

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Turnovers in the 4th quarter when you have a chance to win is a good way to lose games. Once again Fitz gets more credit than he deserves by people pointing out the numbers instead of pointing out the horrible flow or lack thereof the offense had the entire season. I really hope and pray that we don't go through 3 coaches who put their faith in Fitzpatrick.

"I'm going to say it. I agree with mynmisoli. No matter who starts it's going to be lower end play.

-teef

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    It's a business - unfortunately tough decisions have to be made. Wish him the best!
    tiger

Indeed, and a cruel business at times. I am pretty darn sad today because no one wanted this guy to succeed in Buffalo more than I did. I will miss his honesty, his loyalty, and his sense of humor. I will not miss his coaching (unfortunately). I wish him all the best, and hope he takes some time off because he has been looking like he really needs it.

God bless you, Chan!
    Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by EricWood69 View Post
    So you wish he hadn't been fired just because of his last statement?
    How you got this from my OP I don't know. I said I felt bad, not I wish we didn't fire him.

-teef

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    God I hope you follow Fitz to wherever he goes.. Just as long as you leave here.
    He stuck around after Jauron got canned. Why would he leave now, especially since he's got such a good thing going here?
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Draft these guys; trade down in 1st if possible:
    1-Kony Ealy-DE-Missouri
    2-Morgan Moses-OT-Virginia
    2-Troy Niklas-TE-Notre Dame
    3-Zach Mettenberger-QB-LSU
    4-Chris Davis-CB-Auburn
    5-Khairi Fortt-OLB-California
    7-Donald Hawkins-OL-Texas

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    you are the biggest nuthugging,clueless poster on this board !!!

Chan was a nice guy.

He didn't perform as required

No hard feelings.

Great to see Wanny axed though