Thread: For all of you with 'Sources'

Default For all of you with 'Sources'

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Is Nix safe or done? Everyone says they have a source. Brandon is back from Detroit, but no one has any info?
    Ball Burglar since 2008.

My source says 50/50. Quote my ***!!!!!!

I think a lot of us are dying to know. But from what most were saying we Probably won't know until the morning

Quote Originally Posted by bills4life View Post
    I think a lot of us are dying to know. But from what most were saying we Probably won't know until the morning
    We as the general public will not know, but shouldn't those who have sources know? DFT, Chan, or whoever should tell us for sure whether Buddy is safe or gone and stand by their statement. I am tired of 'insiders' making general statements and act like they know something before the rest of us. How about someone goes out on a limb and states something specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Bills Fan View Post
    We as the general public will not know, but shouldn't those who have sources know? DFT, Chan, or whoever should tell us for sure whether Buddy is safe or gone and stand by their statement. I am tired of 'insiders' making general statements and act like they know something before the rest of us. How about someone goes out on a limb and states something specific?
    I don't think those guys have really said much about nix. I could be wrong though. I think most of their info was and is regarding chan and possible transfer of ownership. Maybe I just missed something they said though

My sources say......wait, hang on a minute..........Ask again later.
    At Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

Put it this way. Every time you check the boards there's a new coach being listed as one the Bills are going to interview.

If Nix was done there would be a massive search for a new GM (and lots of tweets by insiders) and then a search for a coach. Since the search for a coach is in full force and there's no news or even rumbles of Nix being canned tomorrow, I would say that mean's he's safe.

My $.02
    This space reserved for something witty . . .

I don't thing Chan Gailey's name even surfaced in reports last time until he was hired.
    Note to Russ Brandon: Potential sells tickets in September and October, winning sells tickets in November and December.

The problem with this board is everybody tries to one up each other. If you don't agree with people there is no need to personally attack them. Relax, we are all here for the same purpose..... To support the Bills. This team frustrates me and has for the past 30 years, but like my wife, I still love them. Happy New Year.

And I will be insulted in 3, 2, 1...

Quote Originally Posted by mdemay4444 View Post
    The problem with this board is everybody tries to one up each other. If you don't agree with people there is no need to personally attack them. Relax, we are all here for the same purpose..... To support the Bills. This team frustrates me and has for the past 30 years, but like my wife, I still love them. Happy New Year.

Nice breath....

Thank you for not letting me down.

This is what I find amusing-- or puzzling. How can interviews be set up with prospective coaches when the GM's job seems to be up in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by par73 View Post
    This is what I find amusing-- or puzzling. How can interviews be set up with prospective coaches when the GM's job seems to be up in the air?
    You nailed it. If there are sources speaking to our board members its not possible without Nix's future in place.

Quote Originally Posted by par73 View Post
    I think you just answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by mdemay4444 View Post
    You, good sir, are of questionable lineage and consort with women of dubious moral character.

I know I am a bit late to the party and that you have already been insulted, but you're welcome.

i am billy beane

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    i am billy beane
    I thought you were Spartacus!