Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rearranging The Deck Chairs On The Titanic

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Again, nothing changes until there is new ownership. Today is lipstick on a pig, imo.

I love the media

It's the same essential power structure. Nothing will change. A true top-flight talent of a coach will still have to deal with several levels of authority. So, forget a Cowher/Gruden/Shanny type. They won't come.

Expect more of the same, with some other retread coach and the same stupid personell moves.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemonicus View Post
    It's the same essential power structure. Nothing will change. A true top-flight talent of a coach will still have to deal with several levels of authority. So, forget a Cowher/Gruden/Shanny type. They won't come.

Expect more of the same, with some other retread coach and the same stupid personell moves.
    Yep, exactly, it was another shell game. And I have a bad feeling we'll be missing Gailey, cause with all these other teams looking to fill HC vacancies, and Russ Brandon still wielding power when I've heard for years that he was a big reason no one wanted to come here, I fully expect a worse hire than Gailey.

Yep. Brandon has made Ralph good money with a crappy product. He has given him the keys to make him more money. That does not mean the product will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by slaphappy View Post
    Fired the entire coaching staff and the owner turned over control for the first time in franchise history.. I'd say that is blowing up the house not cleaning it. The heck you people expecting?
    Maybe they were expecting to start over as an expansion team???

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfaninwtn View Post
    Brandon is not involved with football operations...

It's the GM call not Brandon's.
    and the GM is still Nix. spinning wheels.
    Originally Posted by lilfaith24
    Tuel is not a bad QB,you just have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    and the GM is still Nix. spinning wheels.
    Even worse Brandon just said in his interview they make the football decisions together as a team. So 2 of the 3 people who decided Fitz was only QB needed and was never even considered being benched on a team that won 4, 6 and 6 games. I have a lot of faith in the folks sitting in those meetings signing off on that plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfaninwtn View Post
    Brandon is not involved with football operations...

It's the GM call not Brandon's.
    I don't understand your comment. Jerry Jones is president and CEO of the Cowboys. Does he or does he not have any influence?

So your saying........

Brandon was part of the GM by committee experiment a few years ago. We know how that went. Picks like maybin.
    This guy has been involved with the Bills organization in some capacity for 15 years and we haven't made the playoffs for 13 years. Spring cleaning, but only doing one room.

Well. I think Ralph is a lot like Bruce Ismay ifyou ask me' he promises the world and all but when it came time to deliver--all heck broke loose with total panic and chaos with no solution in sight and Ismay gets away with the indirect murders of thousands of customers and he survives to boot.

Ralph has sunken this ship a long time ago and he has fooled enough fans to think that we have a shot each and every year. He should sunk on the Titanic!
    The best man to ever lead this franchise, especially when adversity was not common in the league at the time. Ralph, firing this guy was the biggest mistake of your life and you will go down in history with too many fans knowing that! Kudos Mr. Bill Polian, at least you won your championship; I'm happy for you!

Mom and Pop organizations don't work in sports

comfort is taken in the Twins winning 2 World Series VERY shortly after the last Mom and Pop ownership in MLB finally got rid of the team