Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (from my source again) Ralph Wilson Video delayed / being worked on....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Morninsir View Post
    They can't get his head to stay upright....they might hire Chan part time to help hold his head up. Per my very good source....again.
    Christ! I laughed too hard at this. See you in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Dude what are you talking about? The video you were wrong about Ralph giving the team to Jim?

Also, I do believe Bills personnel is on here sometimes, and do believe people can have sources. These guys are just humans, that have friends after all.
    My favorite was the guy about 5 years ago who said his cousin's friend lived next door to Eric Mould's Aunt, so he was an authority. LOL

I need more info from Janitors, pharmacist, and guys on the plane with Buddy that are "my cousin"... ohh and dolphin flavored tuna hahaha

Last update for a while............I'm being picked on, its ok. The video will come out after the Head Coach is picked and in place. It will be a documentary style, sit down interview type of video. Look for it to come out sometime after the head coach announcement. This video is meant to bolster enthusiasm to the fan base, so it will be a strategic release and will now coincide with theme and the new buffalo bills "forward" message. To be clear, the video is 100% and the video release has been altered with no idea when it will exactly come.

It will feature Ralph explaining the move to Russ. It will feature thank yous. It will feature a congratulations to our new Head coach. It will be approx 3-5 minutes long and feature highlights throughout the bills glorious past. I know all you hate on me, but, I cant take back what I said. I figured people would want to know. Thats all. The others that lead boring lives who have nothing better to do than hammer me on this thread...........karma is a blank.........I wont be back posting until the video is released. Then Ill expect an apology.
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

all INTENTS and PURPOSES.

I hope its not a sex tape.
    Sometimes you make a mistake and you get hit in the head. - Eli Manning

I am a Ball Burglar.

Its the browns.. But hey, still pretty cool! ~ Megan Pettine

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    Last update for a while............I'm being picked on, its ok. The video will come out after the Head Coach is picked and in place. It will be a documentary style, sit down interview type of video. Look for it to come out sometime after the head coach announcement. This video is meant to bolster enthusiasm to the fan base, so it will be a strategic release and will now coincide with theme and the new buffalo bills "forward" message. To be clear, the video is 100% and the video release has been altered with no idea when it will exactly come.

It will feature Ralph explaining the move to Russ. It will feature thank yous. It will feature a congratulations to our new Head coach. It will be approx 3-5 minutes long and feature highlights throughout the bills glorious past. I know all you hate on me, but, I cant take back what I said. I figured people would want to know. Thats all. The others that lead boring lives who have nothing better to do than hammer me on this thread...........karma is a blank.........I wont be back posting until the video is released. Then Ill expect an apology.

So now, instead of "MAJOR NEWS" as originally posted, this video sounds like a typical end of the year thank you's and looking forward to next season. No talk of ownership transfer or anything like that. Sounds a lot different from the gag orders, and salon on stand by we heard so much about before. I wouldn't have doubted a normal video tape of Ralph at the end of the year. I only doubted your original post of this major secret video with BIG news. What happened to the big news surprise video??? This gets less and less everytime you talk about it. Next we'll hear that Ralph is just making an audio statement congratulating the new coach so you can act like you predicted that all along.
    The Buffalo Bills, rebuilding since the mid 90's!

Quote Originally Posted by BadLandsMeanie View Post
    I hope its not a sex tape.
    Thanks, I was eating when I read this.....oh the imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by dqw 87 View Post
    So now, instead of "MAJOR NEWS" as originally posted, this video sounds like a typical end of the year thank you's and looking forward to next season. No talk of ownership transfer or anything like that. Sounds a lot different from the gag orders, and salon on stand by we heard so much about before. I wouldn't have doubted a normal video tape of Ralph at the end of the year. I only doubted your original post of this major secret video with BIG news. What happened to the big news surprise video??? This gets less and less everytime you talk about it. Next we'll hear that Ralph is just making an audio statement congratulating the new coach so you can act like you predicted that all along.
    Just wait, it will actually fool a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    He says Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon in it. Now that is creepy! Just had too say it lol.

Just wait, it will actually fool a lot of people.
    Oh, no doubt. He's already got a small cult following of posters that don't post very often, which is what he wanted all along.
    The Buffalo Bills, rebuilding since the mid 90's!

I'm not going to judge whether he is right or wrong about this video, but Id like to point out that everything else other then the video reguarding this situation he mentioned has been true. He even had the time frame of the release of chan Gailey right on the money. So not everything he said was untrue. He also speculated based on his "sources" that ralph would be giving up control of the team before anybody else, though he was wrong about who control would be given to....still take his posts with a bit of skepticism, but he might have a real source. Really hard to tell at this point.

The psych ward only lets chan online a few times a week so excuse the delay in posts

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    I'm not going to judge whether he is right or wrong about this video, but Id like to point out that everything else other then the video reguarding this situation he mentioned has been true. He even had the time frame of the release of chan Gailey right on the money. So not everything he said was untrue.
    He had bills releasing chan on monday after season...there were 100 trolls on board that had chan being fired...some actually had real sources

I know people are making fun of Chan, myself included. But I actually believe him. I can't see Ralph giving up control and never saying anything about it.

Baddy being a bad boy again! I love it, lost my coffee over that comment...

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by Bills_fan View Post
    He had bills releasing chan on monday after season...there were 100 trolls on board that had chan being fired...some actually had real sources
    He had the time that it would happen a week before it happened. Go back and read the post. I'm not saying that he is legit or anything like that, just that maybe we should keep an open mind to what he's saying. Just because 30% of his post didn't come true yet doesn't mean he wasn't right about the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXhfv4UYv2I

YouTube of them getting Ralph ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Bills Fan View Post
    I know people are making fun of Chan, myself included. But I actually believe him. I can't see Ralph giving up control and never saying anything about it.
    Bingo. So many short-sighted thinkers. Most of us who have known Mr. Wilson through this entire enchilada KNOW that he always makes certain to have the last word. I fully expect to see a video from him AFTER he passes away. It would be classic Ralph!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by Mylastoffseason View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXhfv4UYv2I

YouTube of them getting Ralph ready.
    Ha! basically
    Get shredded or die mirin' - Zyzz