Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News Incarceratedbob has gotten WRONG on this forum.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I counted 7-8 things in his blog about him being legit...that's what he is using as his evidence. This thread has 12 things he's gotten wrong. How is he right more than he's wrong?
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

I agree. The OP is a retread.

I challenge the OP to find ONE link that supports his statements that IB actually said any of those things. I want evidence that he boldly made one of the claims you say he made. The reality is he didn't in most or all cases. People will take him making a prediction, or saying something he's heard as him saying its confirmed or a done deal. He makes educated guesses just like Schefter and Laconfora ect. In fact Schefter follows IB on twitter.
    What would you be doing if nothing were impossible...

Quote Originally Posted by FrankReichComeback View Post
    1) So, Stevie was signed for 3 days before anybody knew?????? Get outta here with that mess.

2) Not a big basketball guy anymore, but from what I remember, there was a lot of speculation that he was possibly getting fired. No biggie.

3) I actually tweeted myself that I thought Flynn would go to Seattle...(they were one of the few obvious choices, was anybody surprised when he went there?)

4) I brought Mario up in another thread. They were at dinner at Tempo when he reported the deal was done and SIGNED! So it was a guess, too.

5) Don't remember the Nicks thing, can't comment.

6) Peyton? Some dude named Incarcerated Bob has a contact in Peyton Manning's circle????? Please. My buddy promised he would go to Denver when Manning was first released.

7) Dunno about Tebow.

PS - Now show me Schefter's site bragging and putting down Jason La Canfora so I can compare. Dude is a hack! And he really hates Mike Florio. That part is funny sometimes, but it gets old as hell.

He def knows some people in the tri state area sports teams. He is usually correct. Most people mis read his post and read it incorrectly then blame him for the info. I believe him when it comes to the Jets, Bills, NY Knicks, and other major players

Wow! He was at about 15,000 followers when he blocked me. Seems legit.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^ end thread.

jpsnuts Guest

Just saw jon gruden coming out of the local rub and tug.... does this mean........

See ....bob isnt terrible. He IS A RUMOR GUY. Yes hes been correct on a bunch of things and wrong on others. But once again HE IS A RUMOR GUY! Adam Scheftner follows him for a reason!
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Quote Originally Posted by turbovwmk4 View Post
    He def knows some people in the tri state area sports teams. He is usually correct. Most people mis read his post and read it incorrectly then blame him for the info. I believe him when it comes to the Jets, Bills, NY Knicks, and other major players
    Ummm ... the Bills are NOT "in the tri state area".
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBills92 View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^ end thread.
    +1
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Quote Originally Posted by vutong366 View Post
    Wow, great insights. So glad you joined the boards to give us you're infinite wisdom. You completely changed my perspective Vutong366. We are all better people thanks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankReichComeback View Post
    Found a lie in the story , bob was not the first person to report about Mario Williams agreeing to sign. Jill Kelly was the first to say something. Just as she put an end the the bs about Jim Kelly buying the bills. Keep on believing bob and you'll keep looking like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfootball1027 View Post
    See ....bob isnt terrible. He IS A RUMOR GUY. Yes hes been correct on a bunch of things and wrong on others. But once again HE IS A RUMOR GUY! Adam Scheftner follows him for a reason!
    Are rumor guys supposed to say ***BREAKING***SOURCES*** and things like that? Are rumor guys supposed to treat the "haters" like Sean Connery treats Alex Trebek? Suck it, Trebek!