I counted 7-8 things in his blog about him being legit...that's what he is using as his evidence. This thread has 12 things he's gotten wrong. How is he right more than he's wrong?
I agree. The OP is a retread.
I challenge the OP to find ONE link that supports his statements that IB actually said any of those things. I want evidence that he boldly made one of the claims you say he made. The reality is he didn't in most or all cases. People will take him making a prediction, or saying something he's heard as him saying its confirmed or a done deal. He makes educated guesses just like Schefter and Laconfora ect. In fact Schefter follows IB on twitter.
What would you be doing if nothing were impossible...
2) Not a big basketball guy anymore, but from what I remember, there was a lot of speculation that he was possibly getting fired. No biggie.
3) I actually tweeted myself that I thought Flynn would go to Seattle...(they were one of the few obvious choices, was anybody surprised when he went there?)
4) I brought Mario up in another thread. They were at dinner at Tempo when he reported the deal was done and SIGNED! So it was a guess, too.
5) Don't remember the Nicks thing, can't comment.
6) Peyton? Some dude named Incarcerated Bob has a contact in Peyton Manning's circle????? Please. My buddy promised he would go to Denver when Manning was first released.
7) Dunno about Tebow.
PS - Now show me Schefter's site bragging and putting down Jason La Canfora so I can compare. Dude is a hack! And he really hates Mike Florio. That part is funny sometimes, but it gets old as hell.
"I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."
Missy Misdemeanor Elliot
He def knows some people in the tri state area sports teams. He is usually correct. Most people mis read his post and read it incorrectly then blame him for the info. I believe him when it comes to the Jets, Bills, NY Knicks, and other major players
Just saw jon gruden coming out of the local rub and tug.... does this mean........
See ....bob isnt terrible. He IS A RUMOR GUY. Yes hes been correct on a bunch of things and wrong on others. But once again HE IS A RUMOR GUY! Adam Scheftner follows him for a reason!
I have been off the EJ is a "franchise QB" bandwagon since week 2 of 2013 season vs Carolina