Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EJ Manuel Bowl Game Thread

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by streetkings01 View Post
    EJ is not an NFL QB............way too inconsistent. Jimbo has been conservative with EJ because of EJ's flaws. Hopefully next year Jimbo let's Jamesis Winston do his thing with no restrictions
    Agreed. EJ can only handle designed pass plays and would never be able to read an NFL D. There's a reason why his competition percentage is high. He does what he's told, but when he has to improvise, he looks like a more athletic Pickspatrick throwing crucial picks. His schedule was so easy this year other than UF and Clemson. His stats against a real defense like the Gators has been horrendous the past 2 seasons.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Boy he folds under pressure...

Trent Dilfer says Tebow is a completely different QB. And he has a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka_GoBills View Post
    Boy he folds under pressure...
    Yes he does and he takes too many sacks. I've been so disappointed with EJ the past 2 seasons............he def cost us that Florida game which I still haven't got over!

**** me I guess guys. lmao I hope he proves you wrong but ****

#3 #28 #22 #13
    Adopt a Bill 2013: EJ Manuel - QB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaBillsFan View Post
    3-0 in bowl games.....Guy is a winner, which we need, mobile, which we need, and has a cannon that can be coached. Im all for drafting 2 QB's if he impresses me tonight or if Boyd declares.
    It's safe to say you would have taken RG3 over Andrew Luck it seems lol
    2014 Mock Draft:

9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
    109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    149. Antone Exum, DB, VT

Yes he does and he takes too many sacks. I've been so disappointed with EJ the past 2 seasons............he def cost us that Florida game which I still haven't got over!
    He was Jimbo's guy and was given all of the opportunity in the world to be good with this supporting cast and defense yet he has been nothing more than above average. I thought he was going to be elite coming in. He can only complete passes against wide open receivers. Hopefully Winston is a different story.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Stag View Post
    It's safe to say you would have taken RG3 over Andrew Luck it seems lol
    Woah.....

#3 #28 #22 #13
    Adopt a Bill 2013: EJ Manuel - QB

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTheFitzHitsTheChan View Post
    He was Jimbo's guy and was given all of the opportunity in the world to be good with this supporting cast and defense yet he has been nothing more than above average. I thought he was going to be elite coming in. He can only complete passes against wide open receivers. Hopefully Winston is a different story.
    Exactly he was Jimbo's #1 big recruit..............this offense was so much more explosive and dynamic under Ponder..........you can just see how conservative it is with EJ.

I have to agree, watching EJ he has to make better decisions. I've seen too many games where he leaves us as FSU fans scratching our heads. Grab him late in the 2nd early in the 3rd and hopefully they can teach him some things.

sig by Slinkcsubacca

2012 Adopt-a-Bill: Rian Lindell
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Alan Branch

Exactly he was Jimbo's #1 big recruit..............this offense was so much more explosive and dynamic under Ponder..........you can just see how conservative it is with EJ.
    If we had Ponder this year, we'd probably be playing against Alabama.

*sigh* you would be 100% correct.

I'm praying that Jimbo doesn't go with Trickett next year.........worst case scenario is Coker gets the start.........best case is Winston.

He has the arhleticism of Russell Wilson and is 7 inches taller yet he is projected in the 2nd-3rd round. There's obviously a problem regarding his consistency, decision making, and accuracy.
    If Manuel was more accurate, better decision maker he would be talked about as the #1 pick overall, I would like to have this kid if we happen to pick up a free agent QB as a project, he has the "it" factor if someone can work on his mechanics.

*sigh* you would be 100% correct.

I'm praying that Jimbo doesn't go with Trickett next year.........worst case scenario is Coker gets the start.........best case is Winston.
    I hope to god that Winston is the real deal. I don't want to have to watch a scrawny, unathletic Trickett next year. I wonder if Coker is any better.

Jimbo if frustrating me right now...........run the freaking ball Jimbo we outweigh their dline by by 50lbs per man sheesh

Manuel's arm is surprisingly weak considering his size at 6'5, 245.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanottawa View Post
    Manuel's arm is surprisingly weak considering his size at 6'5, 245.
    He loves to float his throws.

Bjoern Werner's been quiet so far too. Christian Jones looking good though.

Do not draft a quarterback from FSU.....

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanottawa View Post
    Bjoern Werner's been quiet so far too. Christian Jones looking good though.
    He's been getting pressure.......the gameplan seems to get the ball outta Lynch's hands fast

God dammit this is the NC State game all over again. The only thing that is missing is an upcoming 3rd down Manuel sack and pick.