Thread: Alex Smith in a Bills Uni?

Default Alex Smith in a Bills Uni?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

From East Coast Sports...

Rumors that we will target Alex Smith... Thoughts?

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2013_NFL_Draft.html

TeddyBailey Guest

Love it. Alex Smith is just a solid QB, not anything special. But... that's all we need right now. I say draft a QB and develop him, but for the time being sign Smith and have him be our guy.

Not a big fan, is he really that much of an upgrade over Fitz? When I have seen him I can't help but think of shades of previous QBs here the last 5 years.

He's not a free agent. Unless the 9ers cut him we have to make a trade.

Love to sign Smith and have him compete with Aaron Murray for the job right off the bat.

I'm thinking he'll sign with AZ if he's outright released. He'd have Larry Fitz and be able to play SF twice a year while staying out west.

Smith is not much better than Fitzpatrick, so I hope they Draft a couple and land a great one that way

deal

lol look at smith rating then look at the 59m dollar flop. Come on Alex Smith would be good for Buffalo. They would need to build a solid offense line. Yes still draft a qb get rid of every qb buffalo has.

Find me anyone who is worse than Fitzpatrick and I can guarantee they have not been in a NFL uniform in years. Alex Smith would be a definite upgrade to you ho hum guys.

I don't think Alex Smith is in Jim Harbaugh's plans for the future. He's thrown his lot in with Colin Kaepernick. That presents the 49ers with a problem. They would have a disgruntled former starter collecting butt splinters next season, and they would have a starter who could not be happy about getting backup pay. They will likely try to trade Smith if they can. If they don't find any takers, they could conceivably cut him to save cap money that might eventually be used to extend Kaepernick.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Cordy Glenn.