Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murray

Default Murray

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Aaron Murray said after the game yesterday that he's "going to miss the best fans in the country". Not sure if anyone else heard this, but that sounds like a telling slip to me. I, for one, would love Murray on this team no matter who the coach is. He's got it all except height. And really, he's 2 inches in height from being the perfect quarterback when you really think about it. I think he can be a difference maker at the NFL level.

Agreed. Murray is the real deal

I never really placed Murray on my wants list because I figured the kid was going to return. However, after that bowl game performance, Murray would be nuts not to come out.

Chalk me up as wanting Murray.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

I like Tyler Wilson better personally but I'm not a big fan of any qb in this draft grab Te'O or Allen from Cal across from Stevie

Quote Originally Posted by CJDosUno View Post
    I like Tyler Wilson better personally but I'm not a big fan of any qb in this draft grab Te'O or Allen from Cal across from Stevie
    I think as of now, Tyler Wilson is my second choice, but I think it would be a huge fail to get a receiver before we have someone that can throw him the ball. I seriously think Te'O is overrated as well. He's a product of ND and ESPN hype.

If he makes it to the 8th pick, They need to take him. Murray's the best QB coming out this year and most of it has to do with showing up in the big games.

I hope he comes out this year. If the Bills are going to take a QB, then I want the talent pool to be as deep as possible.
    Playoffs in 2014!

If he comes out, I'd give him my edge over Wilson. Unfortunately, I don't think he makes it to 8th. He also said in his interview after the game that he wouldn't have any decision made about his future until next week.
    - Wiskibreth

2014 Adopt-A-Bill player: -22- Fred Jackson

"FredEx Delivers!"

I like Murray after watching him last night. Granted, last night was like a YouTube highlight video.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

It would be awesome if he declared and was there at #8

Maybe he is a guy worth moving up in to the top 5 for?

I'm definitely in on Murray. His ball placement is fantastic and he can throw moving in all directions. His arm is also a lot better than people give him credit for. Two of his TD throws yesterday were phenomenal. The back shoulder throw was a thing of beauty.

He's #2 on my list right now.
    These words were written:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampten View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'd trade Watkins for our first and their (Cleveland) 1st next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    I'm definitely in on Murray. His ball placement is fantastic and he can throw moving in all directions. His arm is also a lot better than people give him credit for. Two of his TD throws yesterday were phenomenal. The back shoulder throw was a thing of beauty.

He's #2 on my list right now.
    Who's your #1

He very well might be the first quarterback taken in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVABilliever View Post
    I like Murray after watching him last night. Granted, last night was like a YouTube highlight video.
    I was thinking the same thing. However, that was a bowl game against a ranked opponent. This is the stage you want to see a QB perform well and Murray delivered in spades.

Like mentioned in a post above, the only knock on Murray, the height. Other than that, Murray possess a lot and there is a lot to like.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

After passing on Russel Wilson for his height... Forget all that. Can he throw the ball like a QB is supposed to? Then draft him... That whole ideal height thing bothers me. Not attacking anyone, I just can't stomach the height deal after watching Russel Wilson rip us apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    If he makes it to the 8th pick, They need to take him. Murray's the best QB coming out this year and most of it has to do with showing up in the big games.
    agreed. take a shot on him at 8 assuming he is still there.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzReaper View Post
    After passing on Russel Wilson for his height... Forget all that. Can he throw the ball like a QB is supposed to? Then draft him... That whole ideal height thing bothers me. Not attacking anyone, I just can't stomach the height deal after watching Russel Wilson rip us apart.
    Yep, he's taller than brees and Wilson anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    agreed. take a shot on him at 8 assuming he is still there.
    I bet he is long gone by then unfortunately.

I love the media

Best play maker out there on the board with pick number 1, trade back into round 1 to pick up the QB they want...

Who needs rounds 2-3 (or 2 2s or whatever it would cost to move up)?!

Or do you wonder that the Bills could move back a few picks, take a QB with their 1st choice, and get a few play makers in round 2-3?

Just kicking around the ol' peanut. I'd rather see the former move, but I suppose as long as they get their man, I'd be ok with the latter.

I can't wait to see who they pick regardless...
    -G

"I don't like the Dolphins, I don't like the Jets, I don't like the m- f- Patriots! I don't like the Browns 'cuz they start with a B! Let's go Bills Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba Bills, Let's go Bills!" -If you hear this being cheered at Bills games... I am likely the one you are hearing!

No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.