Thread: Stop getting worked up about every media report out there

Default Stop getting worked up about every media report out there

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The Bills are gonna pick who they want, and if it happens to be Whiz, so be it, he has done a decent job turning around a bad Arizona team. There is no need to get worked up about every report that is posted, because 90% of them are bull****. Every Coach that will be interviewed has there good and bad points. As long as who is hired brings a strong supporting cast with him, that will be the most important part to it. Yes we all want a good HC, but the staff he brings with him is just important.

I just love how all these media hacks are saying that it is CLEARLY Whisenhunt for the job.

Of course he is. He is the ONLY one they have interviewed so far.

My only bone of contention is that Whisenhunt shouldn't be the guy yet and the Bills do what they promised and do an exhausting HC search. Otherwise Russ comes off as a fraud very quickly with Bills nation.

I totally agree NJ, that`s why it`s all bull**** right know.

Bills fans dont get the chance to get excited that much. Let us have our fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don`t want to take away from anybodies fun, this time around the Bills actually are very appealing place for HC to come too. But I just want the HC that can put the best staff together, that is just as important

Do you think under Ralph's regime they ever get a guy like Wisenhunt? Because I kind of don't...

Bills fans have reason to get excited/irate. Malarkey, Juron, Gailey....There's a reason for pessimism with Bills fans, because nothing ever changes. What makes it likely the FO will alter past decision making? The 3 aforementioned coaches were all bottom tier canadates, why shouldn't we expect the same?

Of course we are pessimistic, 13 yrs of **** will do that, Russ has to change that, but it won`t happen over night

Quote Originally Posted by rbleyle View Post
    Bills fans have reason to get excited/irate. Malarkey, Juron, Gailey....There's a reason for pessimism with Bills fans, because nothing ever changes. What makes it likely the FO will alter past decision making? The 3 aforementioned coaches were all bottom tier canadates, why shouldn't we expect the same?
    Two of these guys were old...one of them(Gailey)had been out of the NFL for a few years. Mularkey was very inexperienced.

Atleast with Wisenhunt he's been around as an OC and HC. He's been to the big stage. Can't say that about any of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBuff View Post
    I just love how all these media hacks are saying that it is CLEARLY Whisenhunt for the job.

Of course he is. He is the ONLY one they have interviewed so far.

My only bone of contention is that Whisenhunt shouldn't be the guy yet and the Bills do what they promised and do an exhausting HC search. Otherwise Russ comes off as a fraud very quickly with Bills nation.
    +1

If they interview 10-20 guys and end up with the Whiz, then at least we know...

Quote Originally Posted by rbleyle View Post
    I agree they've messed it up so often in the past, why should we expect differently?
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014-2015 Cyrus Kouandjio

We will not go quietly.

/
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalo26 View Post
    The Bills are gonna pick who they want, and if it happens to be Whiz, so be it, he has done a decent job turning around a bad Arizona team. There is no need to get worked up about every report that is posted, because 90% of them are bull****. Every Coach that will be interviewed has there good and bad points. As long as who is hired brings a strong supporting cast with him, that will be the most important part to it. Yes we all want a good HC, but the staff he brings with him is just important.
    You do realize Arizona picks 1 spot in front of us in the draft, they are the 7th worst team in the NFL, we are the 8th right? They have a worse record than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBuff View Post
    Nobody is saying it's CLEARLY anything. They are simply presuming that first interview equates to top candidate. That remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Airseven View Post
    Nobody is saying it's CLEARLY anything. They are simply presuming that first interview equates to top candidate. That remains to be seen.

Agreed. Whisenhunt / Chip Kelly / Horton are all in AZ this week. Kill three birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    /

You do realize Arizona picks 1 spot in front of us in the draft, they are the 7th worst team in the NFL, we are the 8th right? They have a worse record than we do.
    Only because Feely missed a FG blocked by Carrington. The difference was minimal. They did start 4-0. They did beat the Patriots in NE.

Yeah 2010 I understand that, never said I wanted him, but I don`t have a choice in the matter. Plus there offense was devastated with injuries. Like I said it`s not just the HC THAT MATTERS it`s the staff he brings with him too.