Thread: the 1990's....

Default the 1990's....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Would it be possible to try to pick up Alex Smith for the next few years, and see if we can draft Jim Kelly's nephew?
    Chad Kelly has a chance to compete for the back up role with the Clemson Tigers. He seems to be a good QB for a
    19 year old. I may be living in the past guys, but a lot of us want Jim to be a part of this new regime at OBD. Is it
    that far gone an idea? Chad stats don't look bad at all, and he is just getting a good shot with Clemson.
    Any ideas?
    We may be able to pick up Smith, and build a better defense/offense in the draft, with out trying to get a QB right now
    that will sit for a year? If we did that, who would train this rookie QB?

Call me crazy, but I don't think that its the best idea to base what we do around a freshman QB who has yet to play a down in the NCAA.
    Chris, get your *** in there and tell him you will do whatever if takes to get him signed.... I don't care if it gets weird - third down shaud

Close the deal Buddy - remember show me the baby, not the tell me about the labor pains - sechristbmw

Quote Originally Posted by junior12thman92 View Post
    Call me crazy, but I don't think that its the best idea to base what we do around a freshman QB who has yet to play a down in the NCAA.
    I'd be much happier if we got a stopgap QB this year and got Teddy Bridgewater next year.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by AZbacker View Post
    I want to see two plays. Run and play action bomb.

I'll call it the "Dubstep" system.

Run, run, run, run, BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMB!!! run, run, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBB, run, BOOOOOMMMMBBBB!!!! Bomb, bomb, bomb, BOOOOOMMMMMMBB!!!

My OC will be replaced by a DJ

No on Bridgewater or Kelly TBH