Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I will Support Whoever The Bills Hire

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by skudz View Post
    Lovie and Whisenhunt would be lateral moves.
    I know what you mean. It's not exactly lateral because those guys are mediocre and Gailey was absolutely horrendous.

But I want more than mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNittanyLion View Post
    I agree. The only person I wouldn't be comfortable with is Haslett and he isn't going to get hired.
    agree 100%
    Go Bills
    sec 140 row 2 all season

Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    First off, every name being interviewed or rumored to be interviewed by the Bills all have pluses and minuses attached to them, second, they all have to be better then Chan was, and 3rd the 4 guys doing the interviewing know a heck of lot more then I do, so I will trust their judgement and support whoever they choose, until I see differently.
    QFT, Ralph is removed for decision making so we can't blame his buddy system or small pocket book. I will save my criticism for when the team proves they screwed us again. Or if they hire my next door neighbor that runs the local rec league to be HC. But until then, why get worked up about what MIGHT happen?

Quote Originally Posted by homeskillitmoorman View Post
    Exactly. I don't understand the people who don't want to think for themselves and just want to hail praise at management no matter what.
    so I take it, if they hire someone you don't like, you won't give the guy a chance

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

Bills mock (subject to change many times by May)

1) trade with Rams again 9 for 13 + 44 Kony Ealy DE
    2) Antonio Richardson OT Tenn.
    2)Troy Niklas TE ND
    3)Jeremiah Attaochu OLB GT
    4) Kenny Ladler DB Vandy
    5)Andrew Jackson MLB W. Kent.
    7)Russell Bodine C,G N. Caro

Bilzfancy, I am so happy you trust them.did you trust the Same band of characters that hired the last coach,gailey. Nix,Brandon and overdork? Their isnt one guy there that I trust, all in over there head

Quote Originally Posted by Learn football View Post
    Bilzfancy, I am so happy you trust them.did you trust the Same band of characters that hired the last coach,gailey. Nix,Brandon and overdork? Their isnt one guy there that I trust, all in over there head
    they know more then you or I or anyone else on this board, so you won't support or give whoever they hire a chance?

2)Troy Niklas TE ND
    4) Kenny Ladler DB Vandy

This analytics commitment has me excited.

so I take it, if they hire someone you don't like, you won't give the guy a chance
    Gregg Williams...I did...and by training camp knew he was in over his head, Mularky...had high hopes, but could not get us in the right direction, Jauron....knew right from the start it was a cheap hire and doomed, Gailey...I predicted we would be in the same place in 3 years....that is what my brain told me, not the typical propaganda....do we want them to succeed? Of course....but will not blindly follow
    ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים
    Sebastian River Sharks Football 2013. Go Sharks!

I'd be happy that we at least knew who we were hiring... When they announced Chan after saying they want a big name I was left scratching my head... However, with the names we are talking to I will be happy with every last one of them. More with some then others, but, I trust that our brass probably knows better then us here in the forums!
    Official Adopt A Bill 2013-2014: #95 Kyle Williams

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!

Bills fancy,where do you get off telling they know more then me. Do they have a degree in the nfl? I along with alot of other qualified people didn't go down the dark miserable road of trying to be a coach. I had loftier goals then having to kiss somebody's butt to advance. Just because someone made it as a coach doesn't make them and authority. I know alot of DOCTORS who were in school for 10 years and I would NEVER LET THEM operate on me. Just because after 50 years and NO ONE HIRING NIX AS A GM, and 91 yr old owner at the time did, doesn't make him and expert. So no one can have more know.edge or smarts then anyone in another business? I would love to talk football in person wi nix and Brandon. I GUARANTEE YOU THIS,GAILEY WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HIRED AND FITZPATRICK WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE STARTED ONE GAME FOR ME. LAST BUT NOT LEAST,I GUARANTEE I WOULD NOT GO 13 years without the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by gatorman0519 View Post
    Gregg Williams...I did...and by training camp knew he was in over his head, Mularky...had high hopes, but could not get us in the right direction, Jauron....knew right from the start it was a cheap hire and doomed, Gailey...I predicted we would be in the same place in 3 years....that is what my brain told me, not the typical propaganda....do we want them to succeed? Of course....but will not blindly follow
    I had posted that I will support them until I see things that aren't conductive to winning. I believe whoever it is deserves a fair shake

2)Troy Niklas TE ND
    4) Kenny Ladler DB Vandy

Quote Originally Posted by joshua18337 View Post
    I'd be happy that we at least knew who we were hiring... When they announced Chan after saying they want a big name I was left scratching my head... However, with the names we are talking to I will be happy with every last one of them. More with some then others, but, I trust that our brass probably knows better then us here in the forums!
    most posters here had better mock drafts and ideas than our "brass"
    ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים
    Sebastian River Sharks Football 2013. Go Sharks!

Gator I agree,just because they are coaches and gm do not make them qualified. Brandon is qualified becaus eye sold tickets and marketed a bad team. Hate to break the news to everyone,the pele in buffalo were going to go to games without e marketing,we were scared of losing me and we like football

I agree.

What I find funny is everyone wants some one with HC experience but doesn't want a retread. Which means if he was a good coach he wouldn't have gotten fired in the first place (in most cases). Or they want a college coach with NFL experience as long as he's not a retread. Has a successful NFL coach ever quit to coach college ball?

The fact that the Bills are actually going out and interviewing multiple candidates gives me hope. They are actually publicly trying to upgrade a position we have all complained about for the past 10 years.

First off, every name being interviewed or rumored to be interviewed by the Bills all have pluses and minuses attached to them, second, they all have to be better then Chan was, and 3rd the 4 guys doing the interviewing know a heck of lot more then I do, so I will trust their judgement and support whoever they choose, until I see differently.
    What flavor do you prefer?

Agreed.
    14 years and counting...

Offseason that will put us in the playoffs finally...

Free agency:

Sign Byrd, Jared Allen, Karlos Dansby, and Geoff Schwartz.

2014 Mock Draft:

1. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
    2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    3. Dakota Dozier, OG, Furman
    4. Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    5. Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame
    6. James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State
    7. Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida

Who cares as long as they get to playoffs

yup yup

I'll reserve judgment until I see who they hire.

Only problem being...these are the same clowns who hired Chan