Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chip Kelly just like Mario Williams

Default Chip Kelly just like Mario Williams

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The bills guy is chip Kelly. They interviewed whisenhunt and they have covered the Rooney rule by interviewing Horton. They will try everything to hire Kelly at this interview. They will offer big money just like they did to Williams and not let him leave

Quote Originally Posted by Learn football View Post
    The bills guy is chip Kelly. They interviewed whisenhunt and they have covered the Rooney rule by interviewing Horton. They will try everything to hire Kelly at this interview. They will offer big money just like they did to Williams and not let him leave
    well since there in Arizona ...... i think the Bills should allow him to leave town.

CUE THE FLIGHT TRACKER!
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Wow,did that take you 30 seconds to come up with. Let him leave there meeting

We've been trying to tell you. But you always say "Bunnnnnny Nix and Russssssssss Brandon Ching Ching Chang me no likey poopy pants hardy har VLACK!"

.....for the sake of this organization and it's future, lets hope this is true.....I don't want to have to settle for Lovie.....Kelly is the coach we've waited for since Marv!
    1. Mike Evans / WR / Texas A&M
    2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins / TE / Washington
    3. Juwuan James / OT / Tenn.
    4. Shayne Skov / ILB / Stanford
    5. Cassius Marsh / DE / UCLA
    7. Logan Thomas / QB / Virginia Tech

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

Grunnnndy, they will try ,but they won't succeed

No, no, no. There is a fundamental difference. Mario, although had options, was not going to get the money that Buffalo offered anywhere else. When it comes to a HC, especially an unproven one from the college ranks, you can not offer the guy money like that.

If Chip gets an absurd contract and fails there will be absolutely no saving face from that. Furthermore, coaches and players view teams and organizations far separately.

For instance, when the defense underperformed, as angry as people were with Mario, they knew the guy was not going to be fired. Yet, you look at the coaching staff and when they under-perform they get FIRED.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

Mock 3/16
    1) Mike Evans WR, A&M
    2) Jace Amaro TE, Texas Tech
    3) Anthony Johnson DT, LSU
    4) Billy Turner OT, North Dakota State
    5) Michael Sam DE, Missouri

Grunnnndy, they will try ,but they won't succeed
    I think we are all about to be surprised. The reports will be coming out very soon. Iccan't wait for the Monday presser introducing him.

Wow,did that take you 30 seconds to come up with. Let him leave there meeting
    Learn English...

Quote Originally Posted by My Source View Post
    We've been trying to tell you. But you always say "Bunnnnnny Nix and Russssssssss Brandon Ching Ching Chang me no likey poopy pants hardy har VLACK!"
    You're on my radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

Thanks Zeus, now go back to cleaning my floors

I think it's like Mario in the sense that in every report the bills are mentioned to interview but then we re out of the conversation. It's all about the eagles and browns. Mario was coming here but then everyone expected him to leave for Chicago.
    B-U-F-F-A-L-O
    Put it all together and you got a Buffalo

"but we could of drafted..." IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WE COULD OF DRAFTED. Hindsight is for jabronis.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVABilliever View Post
    You're on my radar.
    Is that a good thing?? And how about this name change? Should I go with the 3rd person niche from here on out?

"My Source doesn't agree. My Source thinks you're fat, not Marcel."

For a guy who owns three businesses you should look into finishing middle school, high school and college. Might I suggest the Billy Madison approach...

Bills have to overpay if they want someone so why not Chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylastoffseason View Post
    Bills have to overpay if they want someone so why not Chip.
    Agreed.

Problem is that his agent won't let him sign anything after his first interview, that's just not smart business.

My hope is that we're able to sell him on the state of the franchise and close the meeting by saying something along the lines of "we're willing to grant you full personnel control and offer you 125% of your next highest offer. Come beat your buddy Belicheat and cement your legend in Buffalo"...

Let him take his other meetings but have him leave knowing that Buffalo is his next stop.

Quote Originally Posted by My Source View Post
    Is that a good thing?? And how about this name change? Should I go with the 3rd person niche from here on out?

"My Source doesn't agree. My Source thinks you're fat, not Marcel."
    Pretty quick name change.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus Lizard View Post
    Learn English...
    Lmao. The OP's screen name is just as funny.

You're on my radar.
    Don't be fooled by the new makeup. He still sucks as a fluffer.

Pretty quick name change.
    Not gonna lie, I'm not feeling it. Maybe it will grow on me. Maybe I will beg to get it changed back. Thought about going with Done Learnt Football.

And Koko???? Yeah I know. *Sean Connery voice* Your mom didn't say that last night. Suck it, Trebek!