Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!! What I've heard about Chip & the Bills Interview !!!!

Default !!!! What I've heard about Chip & the Bills Interview !!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

1st off, I posting from my phone, so I'll try to keep it short for my own sanity - LOL.

Tim Graham is reporting that Chip K is only having a "token" interview with the Bills.

"Token" is the incorrect word ...more appropriately, Chip is having a "leverage" interview with the Bills.

CK is not a dumb guy ...he sees the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, he is putting every effort into maximizing his $ return ....and my souce tells me that he is using the Bills as leverage only....he has no real intent to sign with Buffalo.

Now the problem for CK is that his strategy has leaked out - you can bet your bibby that if I know, so do the Browns....its now a high stake game of chicken ....he's saying to the Browns "look, the Bills are a forward thinking organization, if Clevelands wants me, then you'll have to meet my demands" ....now its up to the Browns, do they call his bluff, and risk losing him, or do they ante up.

If they call his bluff, he goes back to Oregon ...

He's going to Cleveland
    CB S.Gilmore will be a Buffalo Bill come draft day 2012. Mark it down 4-15-12(even though I've been saying for over a month now)

“As an outside backer in a 3-4 you want a guy 6’4” or 6’5” 255 or 260. In a 4-3 those guys are defensive ends."-Buddy Nix (For some reason people have a real tough time understanding this on this Bills Board, Along with the fact that a DE in a 3-4 is a DT in a 4-3)

This is by far the worst thread of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1 View Post
    1st off, I posting from my phone, so I'll try to keep it short for my own sanity - LOL.

Tim Graham is reporting that Chip K is only having a "token" interview with the Bills.

"Token" is the incorrect word ...more appropriately, Chip is having a "leverage" interview with the Bills.

CK is not a dumb guy ...he sees the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, he is putting every effort into maximizing his $ return ....and my souce tells me that he is using the Bills as leverage only....he has no real intent to sign with Buffalo.

Now the problem for CK is that his strategy has leaked out - you can bet your bibby that if I know, so do the Browns....its now a high stake game of chicken ....he's saying to the Browns "look, the Bills are a forward thinking organization, if Clevelands wants me, then you'll have to meet my demands" ....now its up to the Browns, do they call his bluff, and risk losing him, or do they ante up.

If they call his bluff, he goes back to Oregon ...
    Like I've said in other threads, I'd have no problem landing Kelly because at least he's not a retread.

But he's still a major gamble since he's a true unknown in the NFL and any team, including the Bills, would be completely stupid to pay him the same type of money that the top NFL coaches like Belichik get. I'd just assume throw that money Gruden or Cowhers way if that's the case, who are still my top choices.

Yo are you really Jeremy White?

Does your source look back at you in the mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    Like I've said in other threads, I'd have no problem landing Kelly because at least he's not a retread.

But he's still a major gamble since he's a true unknown in the NFL and any team, including the Bills, would be completely stupid to pay him the same type of money that the top NFL coaches like Belichik get. I'd just assume throw that money Gruden or Cowhers way if that's the case, who are still my top choices.
    What is with you people abusing the term retread? Any coach at this point that is proven and better than what we have had the past 13 years would be suitable. I am done complaining. OBD is gonna get something done and were going to have to deal with it.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by EricWood69 View Post
    Yo are you really Jeremy White?
    It's not really Jeremy White. Why this account hasn't been banned yet, is beyond me.
    2014-2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Cyrus Kouandjio

GO BILLS!

What is the word with Gruden or Cowher?

Quote Originally Posted by blakesbills16 View Post
    It's not really Jeremy White. Why this account hasn't been banned yet, is beyond me.
    LOL who would make a fake J White account.

.....I'm more than willing to gamble since we've tried the "NFL experienced" guys and they were clowns.....
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

its confirmed that this is NOT Jeremy white FYI

Quote Originally Posted by StripperPolian View Post
    What is with you people abusing the term retread? Any coach at this point that is proven and better than what we have had the past 13 years would be suitable. I am done complaining. OBD is gonna get something done and were going to have to deal with it.
    I'm in complete agreement that anything is an upgrade over Gailey, but Kelly wouldn't be a retread by definition since he's never coached in the NFL at any level.

who knows...nothing surprises me anymore on bbmb

"To quote The Clash, should I stay or should I rock the casbah?"

That'll be the day, when anyone uses any team as leverage to get to the Browns.
    ~ 2B1ASK1

This guy would apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemonicus View Post
    That'll be the day, when anyone uses any team as leverage to get to the Browns.
    well said .....the browns might have a new owner. But there team as a whole still has awful talent compared to the Bills.
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Quote Originally Posted by GoomzyLoveJoyBuffalo View Post
    What is the word with Gruden or Cowher?
    There were rumors on another Bills forum that we've reached out to both but nothing of substance yet.

Jerry Sullivan mentioned in his chat today that Russ Brandon and Gruden are buddies and respect eachother, so if this is true Brandon needs to quit wasting time with all these less than stellar options and offer the farm to Gruden.

Rumor has it that Gruden makes $4 million a year for the MNF gig....I have to believe we can double that and some to get him back on the sidelines where he belongs.

I'm in complete agreement that anything is an upgrade over Gailey, but Kelly wouldn't be a retread by definition since he's never coached in the NFL at any level.
    Yes, but who's to say he would be anything? People are riding high on the Jim Harabaugh hire in SF, but not every coach is going to work out like this. I personally think Kelly is going to fall on his face. The guy is acting way too arrogant, and not worth the trouble if he thinks he's flawless.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

I dont believe one word that the original poster posted.

You think people leak things such as this for what reason? It certainly isnt to help their cause!

And if a person like you finds these juicy little tidbits out , dont you think the Bills brass would know this as well and not even bother with the interview? I know I wouldnt!

Respectfully , I do not know you but wow this is a boat load of more nonsense.