Thread: Wonder how long til fake reports come out that Buffalo is now gonna get Chip Kelly?

Default Wonder how long til fake reports come out that Buffalo is now gonna get Chip Kelly?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I mean u gotta feel for the Browns fans lol, they thought it was a done deal all day and are waiting for a press confrence only to be told all the reports were premature and Kelly is now meeting w/Buffalo. In the next hr Ian Rapport is gonna report that we have agreed to a deal in principal and ICB is gonna say he reported this weeks ago......be on you toes BillsMafia and don't listen to anyone til a press confrence is scheduled! This new age of social media is both a blessing and a curse....
    There are 3 steps to "Building Through the Draft"
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

This will finally be our year!

I'm waiting for some nobody to tweet we are close to a deal just in case it does happen just to say he was the first to report it......then this board will blow up and we will end up getting all worked up for nothing.....I will give it about an hr lol
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

I have faith we wont hire an amateur. The only worse choice would be Gruden.

Well you're holding your hopes out for nothing. This isn't the same thing as recruiting Mario. The HC hiring process will affect your entire team, not just one side of the ball. The organization needs to do their due diligence this time around if they are afforded any credibility, instead of reaching out to names to placate the fanbase.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon "Stickybomb" Gilmore

2014 BBMB NFL Pickem

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonavenger View Post
    Well you're holding your hopes out for nothing. This isn't the same thing as recruiting Mario. The HC hiring process will affect your entire team, not just one side of the ball. The organization needs to do their due diligence this time around if they are afforded any credibility, instead of reaching out to names to placate the fanbase.
    I think u missed the point of the thread......I don't think we are gonna get Kelly, I think it will be reported that we do cause it was reported we are meeting with him
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain