Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Nassib reminds me of...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Nassib doesn't have perfect down-field accuracy, but he has a cannon and an incredibly fast release. I don't know what people are talking about when they say he has a long wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    are you kidding me? LMAO you have no clue what your looking at. I have seen Nassib throw 50 yards on a rope and even further with air under it...Fitz cant sniff 50 yards
    Show me. Show me a clip of a deep pass by Nassib that is better than what Fitz could do. Don't just be an immature child laughing your *** off, prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    Nassib can throw it all day..he isnt incredibly accurate but you dont have to be in the NFL, you just have to have the arm to throw it.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by qwksndmonster View Post
    Nassib doesn't have perfect down-field accuracy, but he has a cannon and an incredibly fast release. I don't know what people are talking about when they say he has a long wind up.
    Yeah, I have heard a couple people compare his release to Leftwich. Leftwich's is super slo-mo!
    "The Browns have had stupid people in-charge before. They've had egotistical people in charge before. I'm not sure they've had stupid egotistical people in charge before..." -post on dawgtalkers.net

Nassib has a very quick release good mechanics people don't like him because he is not a "name". The criticism and negativity by some of the jerks on here is amazing. They wouldn't know what a good QB looks like. My bet will be he moves up draft boards and ends up a 1st round pick. I wouldn't be upset if the Bills drafted him but Ill leave that up to coach Marrone. He knows him probably better then anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ferg2butler View Post
    Yeah, I have heard a couple people compare his release to Leftwich. Leftwich's is super slo-mo!
    Watch 10 throws in this vid:

http://youtu.be/WhgDOOq3hDY

You're telling me he doesn't bring it down and windmill it a bit? Not what I typically would call a quick release.

Quote Originally Posted by ferg2butler View Post
    I think Nassib is similar to Fitz, and even Peyton Manning in terms of playing like his hair is on fire. That is probably a good thing in the NFL. You can tell he has a better arm than Fitz because he puts 20 yard throws on the numbers consistently. He also hits guys right in stride very consistently. I think he scans the field better than anyone in this draft. Then he looks at his final target and a millisecond later the ball is on its way with accuracy.

He doesn't have a cannon like Tyler Bray so his deep accuracy and sideline outs might not be the greatest, but are they good enough?
    Look at the acuracy and timing on throws. His intermiete routes are on a rope. His deep deep ball can use work though but my god he hits those 25 yarders like they are nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyray View Post
    The criticism and negativity by some of the jerks on here is amazing.
    What the hell is this nonsense? You don't think people should be allowed to have their own opinions? Who the hell are you to think you are the end-all-be-all when it comes to college QB discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by thelaststraw311 View Post
    Look at the acuracy and timing on throws. His intermiete routes are on a rope. His deep deep ball can use work though but my god he hits those 25 yarders like they are nothing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2lLS4r_77g&sns=em

I would say he reminds me more of JP than Fitzy (if I had to make a comparison). Stronger arm, maybe a little "antsy" in the pocket though.
    Here's hoping '13 ends 13 years of missing the playoffs!!

Most of his deep passes look like the first one in that video... under-thrown. They look just like Fitz' deep passes.

Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    What the hell is this nonsense? You don't think people should be allowed to have their own opinions? Who the hell are you to think you are the end-all-be-all when it comes to college QB discussion.
    You didn't know this is now the Syracuse Fan Club Forum? No dissenting opinions allowed unless you get clearance from Syracuse fan/alumni/native first.

First 3 throws in that vid show the windmill windup in full effect. Slow release.

here is a good deep ball...He needs to work on his overall accuracy with deep passes but don't think his deep passes are bad as much as some people think. He can make that perfect deep throw, its just working on his consistency.

Bleedin' Orange
    2003 National Champions

Show me. Show me a clip of a deep pass by Nassib that is better than what Fitz could do. Don't just be an immature child laughing your *** off, prove me wrong.

I don't see Fitz throwing it 60 yards accurately when the receiver has only 1-2 steps on the defender. Wouldn't be terribly upset if he is our pick...but his arm strength is vastly superior to Fitz.

Yes, most of the members are allowed to have their own opinions... most You are right Nassib does underthrow some of his deep passes. You have to look at more than just the first couple plays. Many are on target, or overthrows too
    "The Browns have had stupid people in-charge before. They've had egotistical people in charge before. I'm not sure they've had stupid egotistical people in charge before..." -post on dawgtalkers.net

Watched him in the Pinstripe Bowl throw a seven step drop 9 pattern 10 yards short of his receiver. It was bad.

You guys are seriously using a FLEA-FLICKER as proof of Nassib's arm strength??? ANY QB can throw an accurate flea-flicker because they have all the time in the world to set up their throw, and his wasn't even that accurate.

@Thurmanator - two things. 1: that is the middle of the field, let's see him go sideline on that. 2. Flea flicker is easier to throw than a drop back. It's like taking it from shotgun with no drop back. No footwork involved.

You guys are seriously using a FLEA-FLICKER as proof of Nassib's arm strength??? ANY QB can throw an accurate flea-flicker because they all the time in the world to set up their throw, and his wasn't even that accurate.
    Correct. QFT.