Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Way Too Early Mock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,663

    Default Way Too Early Mock

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Just so I have it in writing to say I told you so...

    Rd 1 - Manti Te'o MLB
    Rd 2 - Ryan Nassib QB
    Rd 3 - Shawn Williams SS
    Rd 4 - Gerald Hodges OLB
    Rd 5 - Aaron Mellette WR
    Rd 6 - Travis Howard CB

  2. #2

    Default

    Can't wait.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,279

    Default

    I think #8 overall is way too early for Te'o.

    Need to see what he runs at the combine before I buy that he's a 3-down player at the pro level.

  4. #4

    Default

    This board is going to meltdown if Te'o is there at 8, and we take anyone else.
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams



  5. #5

    Default

    Nassib plus his coach = Mess, stay far away from this combo.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    This board is going to meltdown if Te'o is there at 8, and we take anyone else.
    You don't draft ILBs with top 10 picks...

    Historically it's represented terrible value.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    41,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    This board is going to meltdown if Te'o is there at 8, and we take anyone else.
    I pray for that scenario, I love it when this place is bonkers...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    You don't draft ILBs with top 10 picks...

    Historically it's represented terrible value.
    I tend to agree, just pointing out he is in 80-90% of this boards mocks, or discussion

    Watch out if we pass on Te'o and a QB at 8. We may see riots at 1 Bills Drive
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams



  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    I pray for that scenario, I love it when this place is bonkers...
    It can be fun, but we Maybin upset people, watch out in April
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperPolian View Post
    Nassib plus his coach = Mess, stay far away from this combo.
    Concerned me as well. I am not in love with this pick but have a feeling they go this direction. Not sold any any of the QB's this year but still think we have to take one in the top 2-3 rounds.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    29,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    I tend to agree, just pointing out he is in 80-90% of this boards mocks, or discussion

    Watch out if we pass on Te'o and a QB at 8. We may see riots at 1 Bills Drive
    People fall in love with names way too often. If there's a guy who gets a ton of run on ESPN, that's usually the guy this board wants.

    Reality is that he's a 6'1, 255 pound Linebacker with major questions about his speed and agility. If those things don't check out, it's almost impossible to consider him an every down Linebacker in the NFL and you simply do NOT pick 2-down linebackers in the 1st round who can't rush the passer...

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bs78 View Post
    Concerned me as well. I am not in love with this pick but have a feeling they go this direction. Not sold any any of the QB's this year but still think we have to take one in the top 2-3 rounds.
    I don't want this guy here for the sole reason Marrone was his Coach. He might be great, or he might be a bust, but we start turning this team into the Syracuse Bills, it's gonna get quite annoying.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    I tend to agree, just pointing out he is in 80-90% of this boards mocks, or discussion

    Watch out if we pass on Te'o and a QB at 8. We may see riots at 1 Bills Drive
    With the 8th pick in the NFL draft...the Bills select Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bs78 View Post
    With the 8th pick in the NFL draft...the Bills select Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.
    That would be the one to set off the riots
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto (905)
    Posts
    563

    Default

    I think you have to go with Milliner if he is available. We need to solidify our secondary, but if hes gone I think you go with Te'o. Or maybe you go with the Best WR in the draft because we need another receiver to line up with Stevie

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    41,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    I think you have to go with Milliner if he is available. We need to solidify our secondary, but if hes gone I think you go with Te'o. Or maybe you go with the Best WR in the draft because we need another receiver to line up with Stevie
    love Milliner! Rangy and athletic to put opposite Gilmore!

  17. #17

    Default

    Not a horrible mock at all, if this organization takes Nassib then I think they identified him as a franchise guy I'm all for it, I am not a fan of his play but I'm not a scout, apparently because I wanted Blaine Gabbert in a bad way. LOL

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rensselaer,NY
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    love Milliner! Rangy and athletic to put opposite Gilmore!
    I like him too !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •