Thread: Way Too Early Mock

Default Way Too Early Mock

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Just so I have it in writing to say I told you so...

Rd 1 - Manti Te'o MLB
    Rd 2 - Ryan Nassib QB
    Rd 3 - Shawn Williams SS
    Rd 4 - Gerald Hodges OLB
    Rd 5 - Aaron Mellette WR
    Rd 6 - Travis Howard CB

Can't wait.

I think #8 overall is way too early for Te'o.

Need to see what he runs at the combine before I buy that he's a 3-down player at the pro level.

This board is going to meltdown if Te'o is there at 8, and we take anyone else.
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Nassib plus his coach = Mess, stay far away from this combo.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    You don't draft ILBs with top 10 picks...

Historically it's represented terrible value.

I pray for that scenario, I love it when this place is bonkers...

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    You don't draft ILBs with top 10 picks...

Historically it's represented terrible value.
    I tend to agree, just pointing out he is in 80-90% of this boards mocks, or discussion

Watch out if we pass on Te'o and a QB at 8. We may see riots at 1 Bills Drive

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    I pray for that scenario, I love it when this place is bonkers...
    It can be fun, but we Maybin upset people, watch out in April

Quote Originally Posted by StripperPolian View Post
    Nassib plus his coach = Mess, stay far away from this combo.
    Concerned me as well. I am not in love with this pick but have a feeling they go this direction. Not sold any any of the QB's this year but still think we have to take one in the top 2-3 rounds.

I tend to agree, just pointing out he is in 80-90% of this boards mocks, or discussion

People fall in love with names way too often. If there's a guy who gets a ton of run on ESPN, that's usually the guy this board wants.

Reality is that he's a 6'1, 255 pound Linebacker with major questions about his speed and agility. If those things don't check out, it's almost impossible to consider him an every down Linebacker in the NFL and you simply do NOT pick 2-down linebackers in the 1st round who can't rush the passer...

Quote Originally Posted by bs78 View Post
    Concerned me as well. I am not in love with this pick but have a feeling they go this direction. Not sold any any of the QB's this year but still think we have to take one in the top 2-3 rounds.
    I don't want this guy here for the sole reason Marrone was his Coach. He might be great, or he might be a bust, but we start turning this team into the Syracuse Bills, it's gonna get quite annoying.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

With the 8th pick in the NFL draft...the Bills select Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by bs78 View Post
    With the 8th pick in the NFL draft...the Bills select Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.
    That would be the one to set off the riots

I think you have to go with Milliner if he is available. We need to solidify our secondary, but if hes gone I think you go with Te'o. Or maybe you go with the Best WR in the draft because we need another receiver to line up with Stevie

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    I think you have to go with Milliner if he is available. We need to solidify our secondary, but if hes gone I think you go with Te'o. Or maybe you go with the Best WR in the draft because we need another receiver to line up with Stevie
    love Milliner! Rangy and athletic to put opposite Gilmore!

Not a horrible mock at all, if this organization takes Nassib then I think they identified him as a franchise guy I'm all for it, I am not a fan of his play but I'm not a scout, apparently because I wanted Blaine Gabbert in a bad way. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    love Milliner! Rangy and athletic to put opposite Gilmore!
    I like him too !!!