Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Our 1st Round Pick is Playing Tonight. R U READDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    I totally disagree.

There are several elite LTs in this draft and a bunch of teams who need one.

If I'm GM, I'd be on the phone with the Colts right NOW reminding them that Andrew Luck can't continue to get hit as often as he does. Move down to #24, target someone like Wilson or Glennon and pick up extra compensation to upgrade the defense particularly at the LB positions.
    NO way do you trade out of 8 PERIOD. There will be way to much talent on the defensive side of the ball, even if you dont go Teo, at that spot. You dont trade that pick.

AS far as LT's, you are extremely over rating them. There were only 2 taken in the entire 1st round last year, and only Kalil was a top 10 pick (#4). Riley Reiff didnt get picked until #23. Infact, you are severely overrating offensive line play and its importance on the field, let alone its importance in the draft.

There were only 4 O-lineman taken in the ENTIRE 1st round last year.

Kalil - 4 overall

Reiff - 23 overall

DeCastro - 24 overall (G)

Kevin Zeitler - 27 overall (G)

Teams that will be picking at the back end of the 1st round, KNOW that there will be O-Lineman of EVERY type available in the 20's. If you think someone who needs a LT is going to give up a premier pick (2nd rounder) to trade up, you are living in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    Nothing matters until the combine.

He needs to prove his speed and agility to solidify himself as a top 20
    selection.
    I dont want to hear this. Football is played on a field, not buy nerds crunching numbers on a keyboard. If you can play, you can play. I dont care what you do in a cone drill.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtut420 View Post
    D2K also admitted he was a bust after he fell in the draft. Go crawl back into your hole.
    Get real!!!!

This dude stalks my posts, its so funny!!!

He looks like sh@t! We need a QB anyway or 2

The guy who couldn't tackle the RB? No thanks LOL

weel not a great start
    You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

it is interesting argument that people pose when they say, "Te'O doesn't play in the SEC".... but that same person will turn aroiund and advocate Nassib

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

I don't Like Notre dame's coach... he is to much like Gailey

Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    The guy who couldn't tackle the RB? No thanks LOL
    So we are disregarding an entire season of this kid, and instead going to say "no thanks" because he missed one tackle on the opening drive of the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game, while not having played in over a month?

Yeah, sounds like reasonable logic.

Quote Originally Posted by D2k View Post
    So we are disregarding an entire season of this kid, and instead going to say "no thanks" because he missed one tackle on the opening drive of the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game, while not having played in over a month?

I like the way you think

We're on the BBMB. So yea, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by BornBillfan View Post
    it is interesting argument that people pose when they say, "Te'O doesn't play in the SEC".... but that same person will turn aroiund and advocate Nassib
    Nassib happened to be our new head coach's quarterback in college. If he wants him, it doesn't matter where he played.

Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    Nassib happened to be our new head coach's quarterback in college. If he wants him, it doesn't matter where he played.
    agreed but my point is, you can't say a Big 12 players isn't worthy of the 8th pick then turn around and advocate a Big East QB

Looking like crap tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bills View Post
    Yes he is. Like I've said all year...OVERRATED!!!! All hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bills View Post
    he is always around the ball

2 missed tackles all year. 2 already tonight

I'm joking man relax, he is a very good MLB but also way over hyped.

Got beat for td. Rather have Alec O from the bulldogs.

wow, he is not playing well