Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick the next Bills QB. Great fit?

Default Vick the next Bills QB. Great fit?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I seen on the NFL network that he maybe the bills starting QB next season. I think it's great. What are you thoughts. He's better than fitz!!!

Also here - http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...bills-in-2013/
    Last edited by ironcripps; 01-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.

He is a perfect fit for the circus of the New York Jets. I'll take Alex Smith via trade or Matt Moore as a free agent.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Love those in your life, one day, they will be gone.
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

vick had slim to no time to drop back in philly..... i'd like to see what he can do behind a line that gives him a bit of time. we could afford him that here.
    Always down to meet fellow bills fans. Facebook me https://www.facebook.com/seth.brown.948

Quote Originally Posted by Stank_Nasty View Post
    vick had slim to no time to drop back in philly..... i'd like to see what he can do behind a line that gives him a bit of time. we could afford him that here.
    Agree with this, I think he would do well, then we also draft a QB as well. Better than Fitz!!!!! Vick had no chance in Philly with that line

philip rivers is the wild card !

I dont like the idea due to his recent performances and his personality... I just looked on NFL network for this article and couldnt find it. Could you post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    philip rivers is the wild card !
    ya people tend to forget that he was still the 11th rated passer in the league this year... he's still got it.
    Always down to meet fellow bills fans. Facebook me https://www.facebook.com/seth.brown.948

I agree.

If we don't draft a QB who is ready, I think he's our best stop gap option.

We will protect him better, and we can run the ball more. He demands attention cause he can run, and he throws a nice deep ball.

I'm not saying don't draft a QB, but if the right guy isn't there, and we get a guy in the second or third who might not be ready, then I'd kick Vicks tires.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

I can't see Marrone liking him at all.

Please not Vick. Anyone but him.

What is the status of the Toronto game in the future?
    Convicted felons can't enter Canada

Sign Matt Moore as a free agent and draft a guy
    Moore has proven he can compete when asked to
    I like Vick, but his recent personality problems kind of bother me

People also tend to forget that he personally and viciously tortured and murdered dogs for his own enjoyment. He still has that too. I'D LOVE TO SPEND MONEY ON A TEAM WHO EMPLOYS THIS GUY!!!!!

I'm still not sure about this. With Fitz it was all about getting the ball out quick. I didn't see Fitz sitting back in a cushy pocket last season, I saw him making quick throws, and almost none downfield. We might find out in a hurry that our line isn's as good as you think it is...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrusher View Post
    I agree.

If we don't draft a QB who is ready, I think he's our best stop gap option.

We will protect him better, and we can run the ball more. He demands attention cause he can run, and he throws a nice deep ball.

I'm not saying don't draft a QB, but if the right guy isn't there, and we get a guy in the second or third who might not be ready, then I'd kick Vicks tires.
    i'm with u. 110%. i also wouldnt mind alex smith... our #1 is arguably better than theirs. and we have a comparable ground game as he did in san fran. he could be a nice pick up

Quote Originally Posted by BradyFearsMario90 View Post
    People also tend to forget that he personally and viciously tortured and murdered dogs for his own enjoyment. He still has that too. I'D LOVE TO SPEND MONEY ON A TEAM WHO EMPLOYS THIS GUY!!!!!
    Nice touch dip ****.
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus Lizard View Post
    I'm still not sure about this. With Fitz it was all about getting the ball out quick. I didn't see Fitz sitting back in a cushy pocket last season, I saw him making quick throws, and almost none downfield. We might find out in a hurry that our line isn's as good as you think it is...
    and in philly i saw vick snap the ball and get blasted.... i think our run game and line is plenty good for him to be a solid qb.... but who knows. i'm not gonna act like all the typical know it alls around here and say i can guarantee it one way or the other. it'd be foolish to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus Lizard View Post
    Absolutely. Zipping it out in 2-4 seconds doesn't show the integrity of the line. And when he did hold it longer, down he went.....or the wounded duck sailed in some odd direction.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    Nice touch dip ****.
    Completely factual. And if it makes you feel better, even if he never did any of those horrifying crimes and was a saint who owned a dog charity, he is 33 years old, wildly inaccurate and a turnover machine.

But he totally did all of those dog-torturing atrocities, don't forget that one.