Thread: Someone please post Hackett info telling us why he is the man for the job.

Default Someone please post Hackett info telling us why he is the man for the job.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Sell us PLEASE.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

Just wait and see.. make your own judgement if you can see through your teary eyes

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    Just wait and see.. make your own judgement if you can see through your teary eyes
    Ahh yes and he continues to attack. Go bite a (You are not worth the ban), I was actually trying to get some knowledge on the guy posted to lighten the heat around here a little bit, and you continue to have a go at us who might have a little doubt.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

Jay Gruden went from the arena league to OC of Cincy and now msybe HC

​A True American Hero

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

​"believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

Young, aggressive and innovative coach. He called plays for Syracuse last year I believe and the team broke a ton of school records and was ranked high in the nation for total offense.

Maybe we can get Doug Marrone to sign up on these boards and make a thread to appease you?

Why don't you give us some legitimate reasons on why you know he isn't the man for the job? Maybe you should sell us on that?

I'll tell you what I remember from one short year ago.....Dave Wannstedt being hired as our DC and everyone being excited about that because he had been there and done that.......well, it didn't turn out so good for us, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    Jay Gruden went from the arena league to OC of Cincy and now msybe HC
    Thanks Bilz, see this is all I want, some positive info on why this guy is a hire on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastOfTheEast View Post
    Maybe we can get Doug Marrone to sign up on these boards and make a thread to appease you?

Why don't you give us some legitimate reasons on why you know he isn't the man for the job? Maybe you should sell us on that?

I'll tell you what I remember from one short year ago.....Dave Wannstedt being hired as our DC and everyone being excited about that because he had been there and done that.......well, it didn't turn out so good for us, did it?
    Ahh yes more negativity in a thread where all I wanted was some info. Please take your homer shields down. I made this in peace.

Another example, you think redskin fans cried nepotism when Shanahan hired his kid? How did that turn out.

​A True American Hero

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

​"believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

Quote Originally Posted by StripperPolian View Post
    Ahh yes and he continues to attack. Go bite a (You are not worth the ban), I was actually trying to get some knowledge on the guy posted to lighten the heat around here a little bit, and you continue to have a go at us who might have a little doubt.
    Google isnt hard to use

You do know he has NFL experience right here in Buffalo, right? His father is Paul Hackett, former longtime NFL coach. He ran a pro offense at SU that ranked extremely high in college stats. Try doing some of your own research next time, it's called "GOOGLE"!!!

JuttRo Guest

At first I was discouraged about the signing and felt slighted on the fact that the search wasn't really that extensive. Talk about the attempt to regionalize you could foresee the trend of bringing in more lower schooled mentality and less experience just to fit Marrone's comfortability. Frustrating as it seemed coping with the failure of coaching and management not getting who we need time and time again, starting with Juaron and down. This pick is what we are looking for. A young willed new approach. I believe the players are going to respect him more and more, and may kindle what the team needs. Money is not the concern anymore its those who want to play and work hard and merit their own rewards. I'm glad now and can overlook the age gap and besides its northern rooted, a New York breed unlike the southern trains that come and go.

Someplace that you'd rather be. Right here, right now.

Harbaugh kept Greg Roman, his Stanford OC, when he went to the Niners. That didn't go so bad.

I wasn't that excited about the hire at first, either (at least, not as excited as I was with the move we made at DC), but this is what I know. This is the most positive I've felt about any HC hire since Gregg Williams (shut up, that sounded better in my head). I'm willing to give the HC a chance to prove himself right about Hackett.

He installed a brand new offense 2 weeks prior to last season resulting in Syracuse going from the 97th ranked team to the 17th ranked team offensively.
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Brandon Spikes
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy
    2012 Adopt-a-Bill: Jairus Byrd
    2011 Adopt-a-Bill: Bryan Scott

"Every time I think you say the dumbest thing ever, you keep on talkin'" Hank Hill

If the Bills feel someone is a franchise guy then go get him...there is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB!

Why did this get moved to the Rumors & Speculation section? It's a legit discussion about one of our current coaches.
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Brandon Spikes
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy
    2012 Adopt-a-Bill: Jairus Byrd
    2011 Adopt-a-Bill: Bryan Scott

"Every time I think you say the dumbest thing ever, you keep on talkin'" Hank Hill

If the Bills feel someone is a franchise guy then go get him...there is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB!