Thread: One thing I like about this team...

Default One thing I like about this team...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

You never see them in the police blotter. Buddy did a good job of finding guys that know how to behave... or maybe how not to get caught. Now watch I posted this and tomorrow Fitzpatrick will be busted at the airport with a Kilo of coke. "coming into Los Angeliees, carrying a couple of Ki's, don't check my bags if you please mister customs maaaaaaaan."

Hahaha Happy Friday Everyone.
    Originally Posted by teef
    i like chicken salad. it was nice outside yesterday so i didn't go to the gym. there is nothing on cable tv these days. buffalo bills. meatloaf is very underrated.

You know what I am sick of people putting buddy down, he is a good guy and has done a very good job adding talent to this roster.The character thing did also start with marv. I totally support buddy nix but we all do know that he is on his way out. Also if you have watched lately the Bill's are on damage control with buddy they keep trying to give him his credibility back.For example;Buddy made this decision or that decision.

Go Bill's!!

Yeah Buddy has gotten some good players. Whiffed on some too but what GM hasn't. I'm generally pleased with the job he's done.
    Originally Posted by teef
    i like chicken salad. it was nice outside yesterday so i didn't go to the gym. there is nothing on cable tv these days. buffalo bills. meatloaf is very underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalokid View Post
    You know what I am sick of people putting buddy down, he is a good guy and has done a very good job adding talent to this roster.The character thing did also start with marv. I totally support buddy nix but we all do know that he is on his way out. Also if you have watched lately the Bill's are on damage control with buddy they keep trying to give him his credibility back.For example;Buddy made this decision or that decision.

Go Bill's!!
    I'm also a supporter of Buddy Nix. I believe he has done a good job here, but I also believe that his role should be the same as it was in San Diego, scouting and player evaluation. In Buffalo he put together a coaching staff as well, he didn't do very well with that, but it was never considered his area of expertise either. And even as far as the staff he put together, we don't know for sure if Chan Gailey was his #1 choice (there are rumors that he was actually something like 4th or 5th on the list). Did he make mistakes like failing to draft a QB over the past couple of seasons? Yes. But everybody makes mistakes, and I think he's had more success than failure in doing what he does best. Especially when you compare the roster to what it was pre-Nix, when I liked to refer to the Bills roster as "Team Practice Squad"
    Haiku: Time to make a change // Seven years at dead end job // Bye boss wont miss you | Follow my journey