Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pure Narcissism

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTheFitzHitsTheChan View Post
    I'll help you out. I guess you missed the Watt at 3 thread that was bumped yesterday haha
    ah I see, apologies for not remembering a one sentence post in a year old thread. In any event, I'm surely not the only human being who didn't think JJ Watt was going to amount to very much. However you're absolutely right, my inability to project slightly above average athletes playing non-critical positions tremendously lowers the value of all other opinions I may have or have already had.

If you don't mind, I'm just going to go away for a bit. I need to think over a few life choices...
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinocoach View Post
    I agree with this so much I don't know if I want it tattooed on my *** or crocheted on a throw pillow
    The empty vessel rings the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by Getta513 View Post
    Boy ....you whats & them avatars, got to bed before i tell yous momma that kids are tryna play with the grown folks...... Get Now. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by steckmeister03 View Post
    ah I see, apologies for not remembering a one sentence post in a year old thread. In any event, I'm surely not the only human being who didn't think JJ Watt was going to amount to very much. However you're absolutely right, my inability to project slightly above average athletes playing non-critical positions tremendously lowers the value of all other opinions I may have or have already had.

If you don't mind, I'm just going to go away for a bit. I need to think over a few life choices...
    Don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been wrong here a time or two. Maybe not as bad as that but pretty close! At least you can take being wrong really well........
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”