Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marrone has quickly lost the momentum that was started....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by crazybillsfan View Post
    After he decided to bring in Mike Pettine. This inexperienced group brought in shows that the good ole boy network is alive and well. Any thoughts?
    Yes. My thoughts are that if we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

seriously all coaches bring in people who they are comfortable with and they know or who are their friends with.

he did just like he said he braught in a great hire as his DC.

its pretty obvious he is going to run the offense and the hiring of hackett to call the plays only makes sense. aslo he is the son of a NFL offensive coach who coached in the NFL for decades.

i really dont get your point. you dont know them or dont know who they are so they suck? whatever!

Why on Earth would anyone hire strangers over people you know and work well with? Who you know are good at their jobs. Do you think Marrone would jeopardize his job by bringing in assistants he knows are bad? He wants to be successful. He wants to do a good job here so he can look toward other, better jobs in the future.
    BILLS FAN SINCE '85

How can here be any momentum?

Now or then ???

troll bag

After he decided to bring in Mike Pettine. This inexperienced group brought in shows that the good ole boy network is alive and well. Any thoughts?
    4 seconds I will never have again.

Why didn't they hire Phil Jackson?! I heard he was still available!
    "Respect mah Authoritah!" ~ Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by crazyray View Post
    Can't Marrone field a team before people start criticizing his coaches. I remember people saying last year that we would have a top ten defense with Wandstadt as coach. How did that turn out, wait and see wht happens.
    Were you obnoxiously chastising other people for saying Wanstedt was washed up and part of the problem, not part of the solution before last season started? if so how did that work out?
    Its only OTA's
    Its only mini-camp
    Its only training camp
    Its only preseason
    Its only week 1, its a 16 week season.
    But if the Bills don't beat the Dolphins week 2, batten down the hatches, it will get ugly.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

Does anybody ever notice that these people start these useless threads and then NEVER comment back? That's because they're just trying to get a reaction. I wish everyone would just ignore these people.

The only coaching position that should be in question at this point is Crossman.
    The guys a mess
    STs in Detroit was a major flaw and was never addressed at any point..........and now Crossmans taking over the STs with the bills.
    Not good.
    Can you dig it?

According to who??

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    The only coaching position that should be in question at this point is Crossman.
    The guys a mess
    STs in Detroit was a major flaw and was never addressed at any point..........and now Crossmans taking over the STs with the bills.
    Not good.
    Yeah. I HATE that hire! And that is the only one I hate. You had Dave Taub who was ST coach in Chicago and had some of the great ST units in history was available. You say you want experience. I don't know if they did/did not make an effort, but Taub was regarded for breaking records, and Crossman unit's were statistically the worst in history last year.
    Don't feed the Trolls! Join the movement started by Tates!

Crossman was the only hire I had a problem with. The Lions special teams were weak during his tenure.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan7834 View Post
    Yeah. I HATE that hire! And that is the only one I hate. You had Dave Taub who was ST coach in Chicago and had some of the great ST units in history was available. You say you want experience. I don't know if they did/did not make an effort, but Taub was regarded for breaking records, and Crossman unit's were statistically the worst in history last year.

Marrone and Crossman are old friends.
    Is it any surprise that an old pal is going to give his buddy a job.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    Marrone and Crossman are old friends.
    Is it any surprise that an old pal is going to give his buddy a job.
    No. The one thing that keeps jumping out at me though is all these guys connections to the University of Pitt. Didn't Whaley graduate from Pitt? Just saying.
    Don't feed the Trolls! Join the movement started by Tates!

Quote Originally Posted by AM33 View Post
    He's from Vegas nuff said
    Envious?

Envious?
    "Return of the HACK! Return of the HACK! Return of the HACK! You know that I'll be back!"
    ***2013-2014 ADOPT-A-BILL***: KEITH RIVERS