Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Manti Te'o GF..the real story

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by justRN View Post
    haha. I like when grown ups overreact to stuff like the kids in the main forum. I know I do it all the time.

Te'o fans are the worst. I mean how could anyone ever have rooted for him? Amirite guys?
    Exactly. Turns out, Breaking News, that Te'o was not only not an Academic All American but he never even graduated! So obvious too, there's still a semester left in the school year! Plus, his Grandmother that he said died? He never had a Grandmother! He made the whole story up! His father never had a mother in the first place. What a scumbag.
    Note to Russ Brandon: Potential sells tickets in September and October, winning sells tickets in November and December.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    Anyone that "Falls in LOVE" with a girl that he has never met in person and only talked to on the computer and then calls her his girlfriend is DEFINITELY not the guy I want to play Middle Line Backer on my team.

Either way I say ~ NO to Te'o
    Couldn't be any worse than the great Kelvin Sheppard

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    SURE...

I'm sure the hype it generated for his Heisman campaign had nothing to do with this and he's the victim...

His dad and family are all nutjobs who tried to lead a boycott against a newspaper because of a picture of him on the ground during the Alabama game...

Te'o apologists just need to shut up and bend over and take the fact that their Samoan Knight is a sham...
    Still the funniest and stupidest comment. Bend over guys errrrr. Shaunta overreacts in any thread anyway.

Fact is, he had some tragedy real or otherwise, had an inspiring season for one of the biggest teams in sports. He seems like a great kid with a huge heart. Would he have been a runner up to the heisman if he wasn't a domer? Nope. But that's not his fault. Throughout all this the dude got a lot of misdirected ire because he was from Notre Dame. He just never seemed like a guy to root against like everyone did. But that's where we are at in the sports world, we wait for the high profile guys to screw up so we can nail them. But still no reason to post like a meat head all the ****ing time. If you want to be funny then fine, but bend over and take it? Clown post, bro.
    Last edited by justRN; 01-19-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Someplace that you'd rather be. Right here, right now.

Revisionist history. No one rooted against Manti during the season.

I meant like everyone did in this situation. But thanks for playing.