I understand that most people dont want to spend a top 10 pick on a lineman unless he's like Ogden but look at SF, 3 of thier starters are 1st rnd selections. I just think we are a running team. Our line is not a top 15 o-line. If Warmack or Fisher is the top guy on your board when you select then they're your guy. Now will they be? I dont know but I wouldnt think they were wacky if they were.
2009-2013 Adopt A Bill: Eric "Bad Santa" Wood
1. K. Mack, OLB, Buffalo
2. G. Jackson, OG, Mississippi St.
3. T. Smith, OLB, Florida St.
4. L. Washington, WR, Missouri
5. R. Reynolds, CB, Oregon St.
6. L. Webster, DE, Bloomsburg
7. C. Lucas, OT, Kansas St.