Thread: Proof is in the Pudding- We need a MLB

Default Proof is in the Pudding- We need a MLB

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Both Supoerbowl Teams are Defensive 1st teams and both have all pro MLB

Lewis and Willis
    I don't give my opinion, I administer it

Can't wait for the "buffalo series" where Toronto plays one game a year at the Ralph ?

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

Quote Originally Posted by BornBillfan View Post

Lewis and Willis
    Yeah we need a MLB but the Ravens did not win because of Lewis....he's like the 4th best Lb on that team right now.
    Let Freedom Ring

Quote Originally Posted by we are View Post
    Yeah we need a MLB but the Ravens did not win because of Lewis....he's like the 4th best Lb on that team right now.
    leadership baby

Can't wait for the "buffalo series" where Toronto plays one game a year at the Ralph ?

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

leadership baby
    A leader can be found in any position. The defensive leader doesn't have to be a MLB. And Lewis' play today had very little effect on the outcome of the game.

Remember when people kept saying poz was just as good if not better than Patrick Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMind13 View Post
    A leader can be found in any position. The defensive leader doesn't have to be a MLB. And Lewis' play today had very little effect on the outcome of the game.
    but they should be

Quote Originally Posted by we are View Post
    Yeah Seriously, Lewis is right now an average MLB in the league. If anything the Ravens being in the Superbowl is proof that you don't need to have studs at every linebacker position.

Quote Originally Posted by kekihlstrom View Post
    Yeah Seriously, Lewis is right now an average MLB in the league. If anything the Ravens being in the Superbowl is proof that you don't need to have studs at every linebacker position.
    so it is just a coincidence that Baltimore has been at top of league his whole career?

Yeah I hear ya! Sheppard played slightly below par for most of the season. He has a pocket full of excuses like a change in scheme from 3-4 to 4-3 and two D-Coordinator's. Here me out though, LB's are suppose to come out and shine in year 3 so lets see what happens next season. This team has bigger needs than a Mike so I dont see Buddy drafting Te'o. We have enough youth on defense so let's add some weapons in round 1 and 2 with a QB and WR. Maybe go after an OLB in round 3 or 4. Draft a prospect like Corey Lemonier or Sean Porter that can play OLB in either a 3-4 or 4-3 base.

so it is just a coincidence that Baltimore has been at top of league his whole career?
    Playing with Ngata Suggs and Reed helps a lot
    Let Freedom Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    Yeah I hear ya! Sheppard played slightly below par for most of the season. He has a pocket full of excuses like a change in scheme from 3-4 to 4-3 and two D-Coordinator's. Here me out though, LB's are suppose to come out and shine in year 3 so lets see what happens next season. This team has bigger needs than a Mike so I dont see Buddy drafting Te'o. We have enough youth on defense so let's add some weapons in round 1 and 2 with a QB and WR. Maybe go after an OLB in round 3 or 4. Draft a prospect like Corey Lemonier or Sean Porter that can play OLB in either a 3-4 or 4-3 base.
    And keep giving up 200 plus on the ground and 30 to 40 plus points a game. Sounds like a winning combination.

Both also have franchise quarterbacks. You forgot to mention that one

Lewis and Willis
    Lewis hasn't been all pro in over 3 years now, he is a shell of his former self... Get us a QB at #8 and let's stop being irrelevant in the NFL.

Each team also has great secondary play. The Bills need at least 2 corners.

I enjoy pudding
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Ray Lewis has been on the Ravens forever. He is just now going to his 2nd Super Bowl and he didn't even play half of the games this season!

How in the heck can ANYONE equate the presence of Ray Lewis to a Super Bowl trend?

these threads are just terrible
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Quote Originally Posted by justRN View Post
    I enjoy pudding
    Same here...big chocolate fan...you?