Thread: VIDEO: Mike Glennon on Bills, Senior Bowl

Default VIDEO: Mike Glennon on Bills, Senior Bowl

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The NC State QB talks about his familiarity with the Bills, the job interview process at the Senior Bowl, and a high standard for young QB's in the NFL.

More...

I love how much the camera has to angle up for him. Its not a vantage point I'm used to, being 6'5 myself. Lots of talk about Graham and Buffalo from him, guess he paid attention to the team.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

I am on the fence with him - so far I am leaning "pass" as I concerned about his mobility - he says all the right things here - if he can move as well as Flacco and has an arm that strong, he could be the guy. My preference is for someone that moves better
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014 Marquise Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Tates View Post
    I am on the fence with him - so far I am leaning "pass" as I concerned about his mobility - he says all the right things here - if he can move as well as Flacco and has an arm that strong, he could be the guy. My preference is for someone that moves better
    How much movement do you want out of your QB? As long as they can slide (move in the pocket) and step up in the pocket, that is all you need. He is human after all, and yes, he can move.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Jorge Santayana

do not want this kid and furthermore from all of the college football that i watch, i predict this overhyped kid to be a major bust !