See below to see why:
1. Aldon Smith, OLB, Missouri
2. Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
3. Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina
4. Kendall Hunter, RB, Oklahoma State
5. Daniel Kilgore, OL, Appalachian State
6. Ronald Johnson, WR, USC
7. Colin Jones, S, TCU
8. Bruce Miller, DL/FB, Central Florida
9. Michael Person, OL, Montana State
10. Curtis Holcomb, CB, Florida A&M
w/Denver: 49ers 2nd (No. 45), 4th (No. 108), 5th (No. 141) for Broncos 2nd (No. 36 - Kaepernick)
w/Jacksonville: 49ers 3rd (No. 76) for Jaguars 3rd (No. 80 - Culliver) and 6th (No. 182 - Johnson)
w/Green Bay: 49ers 6th (No. 174) and 7th (No. 231) for Packers 5th (No. 163 - Kilgore)
I believe this draft was nearly perfect done by the staff of the 49ers.
That's what I believe we need to do in this year's draft. Don't overreach for a QB that has a question mark whether he is the franchise quarterback or not. The 1st round pick HAS TO BE STARTER FOR YEARS TO COME! There are so many great talent at defense side. I'd love to draft a guy like Jarvis Jones, D. Moore, Werner, or OLB/DE then we can go ahead and trade up to get a QB in late 1st rnd pick if needed to. This is the year we can afford to trade up to get better talents, not to acquire more picks to address holes as we only have fewer of them comparing to last season. Go DE/OLB, QB, WR/CB. Go Bills!