Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nix says Travis Wilson has weak arm?!?

Exclamation Nix says Tyler Wilson has weak arm?!?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

In Nix's interview with John Butler, available in the video section, he questions Tyler Wilson's arm strength. "My thinking from watching him at school was that his arm wasn't that strong." He goes on to say that he's shown a live arm during Senior Bowl practices. However, this is still a huge red flag and lends a peak into Nix's general thinking. Not looking good for Wilson.

Who's Travis Wilson?
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

Do you mean Tyler?
    #Bills @EJManuel3 is 1st @NFL QB since 1960 to post rating of 89+ (min. 20 att.) in each of 1st 2 gms of rookie season (105.5, 89.3)
    6:24 PM - 15 Sep 2013

Go BILLS

14-2 Prediction!!!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill : Chris Gragg

Quote Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
    Fitzpatrick will have a better year than EJ... Bank it!!!

First of all, it's Tyler Wilson. Second of all, I wouldn't read too much into this. In fact, it could be that he really likes him. Remember last year, Nix was telling everyone that Cordy Glenn was a guard and all along he wanted him as a left tackle. Could be the same thing here.

Tyler, ha. Sue me

Travis Wilson, John Butler, and you didn't finish the entire sentence(Nix went on to say "But the two days I've watched him here, he's got a live arm"). Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

John Murphy? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Airseven View Post
    In Nix's interview with John Butler, available in the video section, he questions Tyler Wilson's arm strength. "My thinking from watching him at school was that his arm wasn't that strong." He goes on to say that he's shown a live arm during Senior Bowl practices. However, this is still a huge red flag and lends a peak into Nix's general thinking. Not looking good for Wilson.
    What he said, with almost a little excitement, was; "in the two days I've watched him here, he's got a live arm, he's got plenty of arm"

I wouldn't call that a red flag at all.
    - Wiskibreth

2014 Adopt-A-Bill player: -22- Fred Jackson

"FredEx Delivers!"

Tyler Wilson has the weakest arm in this draft class. Over half of his throws come out wobbling saying that, he has just enough arm strength to be an effective NFL Qb.

I would be concerned about his arm in the Buffalo winds. It is really hard to be accurate if you have a wobble in your spiral in our weather.

Travis Wilson does have a weak arm. Its why I'm always upset when he's the one that has to make my tacos when I order at taco bell and see him in the kitchen, he struggles to lift the sour cream gun.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    First of all, it's Tyler Wilson. Second of all, I wouldn't read too much into this. In fact, it could be that he really likes him. Remember last year, Nix was telling everyone that Cordy Glenn was a guard and all along he wanted him as a left tackle. Could be the same thing here.

He was never quoted as saying anything like that about Glenn. He was quoted as saying that he had - in the past - said it, and he then absolutely cracked up, because he'd been joking. If he'd been serious, and he'd actually done that and then admitted it, Glenn's agent would have gone monkey-poo.

Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    Nix never said before the draft that Glenn was a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsandFlames View Post
    Tyler Wilson has the weakest arm in this draft class. Over half of his throws come out wobbling saying that, he has just enough arm strength to be an effective NFL Qb.

I would be concerned about his arm in the Buffalo winds. It is really hard to be accurate if you have a wobble in your spiral in our weather.
    Peyton Manning throws a wobbly ball too. I dont believe that is an indicator of arm strength.
    Before you die Lonestar, there is something you should know... I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate.

chris brown

Quote Originally Posted by MEAZY26 View Post
    John Murphy? Lol
    He is the best bull**** spokesperson the Bills have ever had....

Quote Originally Posted by Airseven View Post
    Tyler, ha. Sue me
    Well... I heard Travis is asking around about you. Seems he's not taking to kindly to your comments about his arm strength.
    This is the instant in time that the Bills have learned to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Williams
    "There is playing to your potential and going out, trying to play dominant football, impose your will on somebody and intimidate somebody,” said Williams. ”And there is a way of playing football of saying I just need to do my job. Not that it is timid, meek or anything like that but I just think the other way of football is a lot better."

Quote Originally Posted by NOVABilliever View Post
    Who's Travis Wilson?
    And who is John Butler!
    In Dougs We Trust!!!!

Good Luck Stevie!!! You will be missed!!

wilson's arm strength is plenty for the nfl, sure there are guys that can chuck it 70 yards and never hit the broad side of a barn, Wilson has already shown he has the arm strength at any NFL stadium including Buffalo. This thred has no merrit!
    Welcome to the NFL, where the only measure of success can be found in the standings

Word of advice. Anything any GM says pertaining to prospects is complete BS and should not be believed. Oh, and learn people's names. It's not that hard.
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by My Source View Post
    Word of advice. Anything any GM says pertaining to prospects is complete BS and should not be believed. Oh, and learn people's names. It's not that hard.
    Well said, My Sauce.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?