Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills1 Mock Draft 2.0

Default Bills1 Mock Draft 2.0

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

1. Cordarrelle Patterson 6'3 205 WR Tennessee - Has great size and speed. Need a WR opposite Stevie that can stretch the field. Previous Pick : Manti Teo

2. EJ Manuel 6'5 240 QB Florida State - Had a great senior bowl, stock will only continue to rise. Shows nice touch and arm strength. Not to mention very athletic. Previous Pick : Logan Thomas

3. Nico Johnson 6'3 245 ILB Alabama - Fastest middle linebacker in draft. Reportedly runs a 4.59 forty. Played at big time SEC school and knows how to play against great competition. Previous Pick : Blidi Wreh-Wilson

4. Tharold Simon 6'3 193 CB LSU - Excited to see this junior enter draft. Big corner that is very fluid in coverage. Previous Pick : Marcus Davis

5. Kenny Tate 6'4 230 LB Maryland - Former safety so will have great coverage skills at LB. Great blitzer and decent tackler. Previous Pick : Same

6. Ray Ray Armstrong 6'4 220 S Ex Miami - Was dismissed from the U for talking to a booster. Great talent and could be the steal of the draft. Previous Pick : Same

Manuel will not be picked until the 3rd day
    You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

Senior Bowls don't make quarterbacks unfortunately.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

I like it.. Patterson & Manuel are intriguing
    Jay Glazer: "I have a better chance at figuring out women, then I do the Buffalo Bills."

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTheFitzHitsTheChan View Post
    Senior Bowls don't make quarterbacks unfortunately.
    He probably will look good at the combine
    Jay Glazer: "I have a better chance at figuring out women, then I do the Buffalo Bills."

We got the same thing going on in our last two picks which is very rare
    There are 3 steps to "Building Through the Draft"
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

This will finally be our year!

I like that draft quite a bit, and I don't say that for many mocks.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Cordy Glenn.

I love mock drafts I just don't see how we take a WR with only 1 year as a starter over a QB like Barkley who has 4 years worth of tape.

Quote Originally Posted by BornBillfan View Post
    Manuel will not be picked until the 3rd day
    Not a chance. I would be shocked if he made by the Eagles in the second round.

You gotta be kidding, his real name is Ray Ray?

Your 2.0 is way better than your original one.
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

I like it but I think Manuel won't be picked until the the 3rd... Definitely not in the 2nd
    General Manager of the New Jersey Mobsters!!

2014 Adopt a Bill: DL Marcell Dareus #99

[QUOTE=BornBillfan;6650243]Manuel will not be picked until the 3rd day[/
    QUOTE]why would that be true? Id take him ahead of anyother Senior bowl QB

Quote Originally Posted by Bills1 View Post
    1. Cordarrelle Patterson 6'3 205 WR Tennessee - Has great size and speed. Need a WR opposite Stevie that can stretch the field. Previous Pick : Manti Teo

2. EJ Manuel 6'5 240 QB Florida State - Had a great senior bowl, stock will only continue to rise. Shows nice touch and arm strength. Not to mention very athletic. Previous Pick : Logan Thomas

3. Nico Johnson 6'3 245 ILB Alabama - Fastest middle linebacker in draft. Reportedly runs a 4.59 forty. Played at big time SEC school and knows how to play against great competition. Previous Pick : Blidi Wreh-Wilson

4. Tharold Simon 6'3 193 CB LSU - Excited to see this junior enter draft. Big corner that is very fluid in coverage. Previous Pick : Marcus Davis

5. Kenny Tate 6'4 230 LB Maryland - Former safety so will have great coverage skills at LB. Great blitzer and decent tackler. Previous Pick : Same

6. Ray Ray Armstrong 6'4 220 S Ex Miami - Was dismissed from the U for talking to a booster. Great talent and could be the steal of the draft. Previous Pick : Same
    Swap Manuel for Tyler Bray I'm sold...

Quote Originally Posted by rockydm92 View Post
    Swap Manuel for Tyler Bray I'm sold...
    i like bray too

I like the draft except for Manuel. If they go QB in the second, I just don't think it will be him. But I guess Id have to wait until prodays, the combine and interviews etc to see how interested the bills are.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat09 View Post
    probably?

well hell then I'm sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat09 View Post
    Well, yeah. No one is doubting his measurables. He's an athlete and very good runner as well. He's not an NFL starting caliber thrower.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTheFitzHitsTheChan View Post
    Well, yeah. No one is doubting his measurables. He's an athlete and very good runner as well. He's not an NFL starting caliber thrower.
    He is an NFL caliber thrower.

Quote Originally Posted by Bills1 View Post
    He is an NFL caliber thrower.
    he can make all the throws, but he's not very accurate with them, nor is he good at reading defenses

​A True American Hero

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

​"believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"