Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills1 Mock Draft 2.0

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Bills1 View Post
    He is an NFL caliber thrower.
    He doesn't have the accuracy or the decision making. Sorry.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Quote Originally Posted by BornBillfan View Post
    Manuel will not be picked until the 3rd day

I bet the farm you are wrong
    Woods, Williams and Watkins.... the 3 double U's

Made in USA NFL gear...
    http://www.nflshop.com/search/made%20in%20usa

Quote Originally Posted by dddaryl View Post
    Does that include the pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

1. Cordarrelle Patterson 6'3 205 WR Tennessee - Has great size and speed. Need a WR opposite Stevie that can stretch the field. Previous Pick : Manti Teo

2. EJ Manuel 6'5 240 QB Florida State - Had a great senior bowl, stock will only continue to rise. Shows nice touch and arm strength. Not to mention very athletic. Previous Pick : Logan Thomas

3. Nico Johnson 6'3 245 ILB Alabama - Fastest middle linebacker in draft. Reportedly runs a 4.59 forty. Played at big time SEC school and knows how to play against great competition. Previous Pick : Blidi Wreh-Wilson

4. Tharold Simon 6'3 193 CB LSU - Excited to see this junior enter draft. Big corner that is very fluid in coverage. Previous Pick : Marcus Davis

5. Kenny Tate 6'4 230 LB Maryland - Former safety so will have great coverage skills at LB. Great blitzer and decent tackler. Previous Pick : Same

6. Ray Ray Armstrong 6'4 220 S Ex Miami - Was dismissed from the U for talking to a booster. Great talent and could be the steal of the draft. Previous Pick : Same
    Why would you draft a WR at 8th overall when he isnt even the top rated WR in the draft. I doubt anyone before us drafts a WR. Then you draft Manuel in the 2nd round when im sure there will be better options at QB still on the board. Other then that pretty good mock draft

Round 1) Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
    Round 2) Keenan Allen, WR, California
    Round 3) EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State
    Round 4) Eric Reid, S, LSU
    Round 5) Nickell Robey, CB, USC
    Round 6) Michael Williams, TE, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by dddaryl View Post
    Same here. He will be drafted on the 2nd day with the increased popularity of the read-option.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

A few novels short of a full bookcase....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    You gotta be kidding, his real name is Ray Ray?
    Actually, the Armstrong kid has skillz. He would have been ranked much higher if he wasn't a knucklehead.

As for the mock, I have a feeling we will try to get a WR in free agency and draft one in the 3rd...N.Johnson is sliding down many draft boards because he did very poorly at the senior bowl, couldn't shed blockers and was horrid in pass protection. 2 down LB' are later round draft choices now a days. Since everyone throws so often, a LB that can cover is more coveted than a 2 down thumper. I doubt N.Johnson will be drafted until the 4th or 5th round at best. I think the #8 pick has to be either OLB or QB, that's about it. I know this will sound crazy but I wouldn't be disappointed if we drafted C.Warmack with the #8 overall. This kid dominates. He would instantly improve our OL, and we could let Levitre walk and use that money on a FA WR or LB, possibly both.
    2014 Draft *Traded with Cleveland for #4 overall. We gave up #9, next years 1st round pick and 4th round pick.

RD 1) #4 SAMMY WATKINS WR CLEMSON
    RD 2) #41 CYRUS KOUANDJIO OT ALABAMA
    RD 3) #71 PRESTON BROWN ILB LOUISVILLE
    RD 4) #109 ROSS COCKRELL CB DUKE
    RD 5) #149 TRADED
    RD 5) #153 CYRIL RICHARDSON OG BAYLOR
    RD 6) TRADED
    RD 7) #221 RANDELL JOHNSON OLB FLORIDA ATLANTIC
    RD 7) #237 SEANTREL HENDERSON OT MIAMI

we have WRs that can spread the field, just no QB that can throw the ball down field....WR is not a 1st rd need

Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    I love mock drafts I just don't see how we take a WR with only 1 year as a starter over a QB like Barkley who has 4 years worth of tape.
    I am no expert, but I would rather see Barkley if he is there at 8 and then the WR in the second. Only WR in the first is Allen in my opinion.
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    we have WRs that can spread the field, just no QB that can throw the ball down field....WR is not a 1st rd need
    I agree we have no QB that can throw down the field and that WR isn't a 1st round need this year but we have no WR's to spread the field. Other than Stevie there is no WR on this team that makes another team. TJ doesn't count either. I don't care how fast he is he is tiny and he can't catch a football to save his life.

1. Cordarrelle Patterson 6'3 205 WR Tennessee - Has great size and speed. Need a WR opposite Stevie that can stretch the field. Previous Pick : Manti Teo

2. EJ Manuel 6'5 240 QB Florida State - Had a great senior bowl, stock will only continue to rise. Shows nice touch and arm strength. Not to mention very athletic. Previous Pick : Logan Thomas

3. Nico Johnson 6'3 245 ILB Alabama - Fastest middle linebacker in draft. Reportedly runs a 4.59 forty. Played at big time SEC school and knows how to play against great competition. Previous Pick : Blidi Wreh-Wilson

4. Tharold Simon 6'3 193 CB LSU - Excited to see this junior enter draft. Big corner that is very fluid in coverage. Previous Pick : Marcus Davis

5. Kenny Tate 6'4 230 LB Maryland - Former safety so will have great coverage skills at LB. Great blitzer and decent tackler. Previous Pick : Same

6. Ray Ray Armstrong 6'4 220 S Ex Miami - Was dismissed from the U for talking to a booster. Great talent and could be the steal of the draft. Previous Pick : Same

Really don't like the idea of Patterson at #6. I understand he's got a really high ceiling. He also has a really low floor.

I do think he's going to be a very good return guy. But IMHO there are major doubts about whether he'll ever become an excellent WR.

He wasn't even the #1 guy on his own team in receptions, total reception yardage or reception TDs.

I like it. I am going for Patterson at 8 but Nassib in round 2. I say grab a CB in FA and switch you 4th to a TE like McDonald from Rice or Fauria from UCLA or Even Kelce from Cincinnati.