Thread: Bills O-line coach Morris set to move line forward

Default Bills O-line coach Morris set to move line forward

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The Buffalo coaching staff has a clear veteran among the group. Itís offensive line coach Pat Morris, who is entering his 16th year of NFL coaching with the Bills and has another 21 in the college ...

Click Here For Full Story...

Moving the line forward? Wouldn't that be a false start?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry View Post
    With the first overall pick...in the 2014 NFL Draft....the Buffalo Bills select....Taylor Lejuan.

<Lejuan walks on stage, puts a football helmet on Goodell's head and promptly yanks the facemask>

just like every year, it sounds good on paper but only results will matter in the end !

I wonder about this. As much as we liked coach D, the reality is that the line had pretty much reached it's peak, and wasn't good at certain things (straight up run-blocking). I am thinking (and hoping) that a new coach there will provide fresh insight and hopefully spark some improvement to fill in gaps. I really hope that we stick to a lot of the same offensive philosophies- we are the best screen team in the game, and our offense is geared towards the spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".