Thread: Toronto Series a Success?

Default Toronto Series a Success?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

How about Making it a Success? Open the Dam Roof and make it a HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

Lowering ticket prices? Fans with emotion? Tailgating?

Try for once to build a decent team to put on the field?

Its an overwhelming success for Ralphs bank account but other than that, not so much.

Toronto record 1-4
    7 home ... 8 road ... 1 neutral site game per year puts team at a disadvantage
    Despite all these new Toronto fans they still can't sell out December games
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Marvlevydraftdaygenius View Post
    How about Making it a Success? Open the Dam Roof and make it a HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
    They won't open the roof because all the Canadian "fans" would complain about being cold.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    They won't open the roof because all the Canadian "fans" would complain about being cold.
    The don't open the roof because it is sealed by that point in time in the year (or so i have heard)

Hard to argue that playing outdoors is a home field advantage when our record at home in November and December over the past 7 years is abysmal.

Start by lowering the ticket prices, and we need Toronto sports media to advertise the Bills more. Only station advertising the Bills decently is Sportsnet, but they have to since Rogers is buying the games. They got to push making Toronto be apart of the Bills team, maybe give them discount for games at the Ralph or something

No, it's because the dome is physically unable to open at that time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by pryonisys View Post
    The don't open the roof because it is sealed by that point in time in the year (or so i have heard)
    Correct. It's not like rolling down your car windows. The retractable roof needs to be winterized. It wasn't designed to open and close in cold weather.
    R.I.P. Ball Burglar. You had a good run.

The country that absolutely loves hockey and winter sport to death would complain about cold?
    4-15-BUF 34

(4:46) (Shotgun) 14-A.Dalton pass deep middle to 11-D.Sanzenbacher to BUF 11 for 23 yards (35-J.Leonhard). Caught in coverage at BUF 15.

Quote Originally Posted by pryonisys View Post

Engineering 101...

Not you, but do people think at all before posting on here?

Quote Originally Posted by row_33 View Post
    Engineering 101...

Not you, but do people think at all before posting on here?
    If you hadn't already answered that question for yourself by day 2 of posting on here, you might have something wrong with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

You got to remember, the last game was bust for many reasons. The ticket prices, the time of year (Mid December), the fact it came 2 weeks after Grey Cup and the Argos played at home to a packed house. There was some burn out from that as well. The City had a huge Festival for 2 weeks prior to the Grey Cup game and the Bills game did not even raise an eyebrow that it was coming to town.
    Whether you think you can or can't either way you are right--Henry Ford

Really?

Last i checked, Canadians have no problem with the weather in the north, my friend.

Maybe if Buffalo fans could support their team in the winter months at the Ralph, then the FO wouldnt have to keep having Toronto games due to poor and declining ticket sales from the Buffalo region.

Thanks for playing though.
    Can you dig it?