Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Chan Gailey Rumour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    attention Chan Gailey Rumour

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Rumor has it, Patriots OC Chase McDaniels is leaving for Chicago, and Old man Bill likes what he saw in Chan Gailey.

    NFL.com will cover the report after the SB

  2. #2

    Default

    So Josh McDaniels is leaving NE for a demotion on Marc Trestman's staff with the Bears because basically the Bears staff is full except for an offensive quality control coach. Then Chan will replace Josh as OC in NE. Is that what you are saying? OMG -- this has to be freaking true. Wow!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    792

    Default

    First off, your full of crap. Secondly, it is spelled RUMOR. You sucked at this thread lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Rumor has it, Patriots OC Chase McDaniels is leaving for Chicago, and Old man Bill likes what he saw in Chan Gailey.

    NFL.com will cover the report after the SB
    Who is Chase McDaniels? Fail thread is overfloweth w/fail.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullBuchanan View Post
    Who is Chase McDaniels? Fail thread is overfloweth w/fail.
    I 2nd this notion

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bath, NY
    Posts
    6,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevie1$ View Post
    First off, your full of crap. Secondly, it is spelled RUMOR. You sucked at this thread lol.
    Ummm, in this case it's "you're." I love it when people make mistakes while correcting others.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Marcel Dareus.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Wild, Wild West
    Posts
    50,369

    Default

    Chan already stated he is taking the year off before considering any offers, as well he should.


    Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

    Twitter @wyobilzfan



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Chan already stated he is taking the year off before considering any offers, as well he should.



    That's what all men who just got their walking papers say.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    That's what all men who just got their walking papers say.
    Not really......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Love those in your life, one day, they will be gone.
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ View Post
    Ummm, in this case it's "you're." I love it when people make mistakes while correcting others.
    "Ummm, in this case, it's you're."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Love those in your life, one day, they will be gone.
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    10,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    "Ummm, in this case, it's you're."
    "Ummm, in this case, it is you are."
    No Expectations


    2014 NFL Draft:
    1) Jake Matthews (OT, Texas A&M)
    2) Troy Niklas (TE, Notre Dame)
    3) Pierre Desir (CB, Lindenwood)
    4) Cyril Richardson (C/G, Baylor)
    5) Aaron Lynch (DE, South Florida)
    6) Mike Williams (WR, Tampy Bay)
    7) Colt Lyerla (TE, Oregon)



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,219

    Default

    so no link,what did a little birdie wisper this hot juicey rumor in your ear!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,218

    Default

    Chan will be lucky to even coach at any level of the game anymore................hes a beaten, broken man.
    Can you dig it?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    8,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robreg2 View Post
    "Ummm, in this case, it is you are."
    Um* or umm*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •