Thread: Terrance Wiliams

Default Terrance Wiliams

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I think he's a great route runner and plays a lot like Stevie, doesn't have break away speed but man can the guy get open or what.
    "It's a lot to live up to."
    --Tutan Reyes, Bills Guard, on his full name of Tutankhamen Marquis Reyes, named after the Egyptian King

These are kind of the opposite things said about Terrance Williams.

Most reports say he has tremendous breakaway downfield speed and isn't a sharp route runner in the short to intermediate route tree.
    4-15-BUF 34

(4:46) (Shotgun) 14-A.Dalton pass deep middle to 11-D.Sanzenbacher to BUF 11 for 23 yards (35-J.Leonhard). Caught in coverage at BUF 15.

I think he has to show me some toughness before I would label him anything but a flanker. He has outstanding quickness and is a solid route runner. Defintley a big play guy...

say terrance "yes philip?" what did the spanish priest say to the Iranian Gynocologist?

"I don't know philip, what?"

*FART* ahhhhhhhhhhhahhaahhaahh

Quote Originally Posted by Plano View Post
    say terrance "yes philip?" what did the spanish priest say to the Iranian Gynocologist?

"I don't know philip, what?"

*FART* ahhhhhhhhhhhahhaahhaahh
    I hate myself for laughing out loud at this.
    These words were written:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampten View Post
    If we had Matt Cassel on this roster we'd win 10 games.

If he were 2 inches taller, Williams would be an elite prospect IMO.
    2014 Mock Draft:

9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
    109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    149. Antone Exum, DB, VT

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    I hate myself for laughing out loud at this.
    Lol, I'm glad I made someone laugh!

What edited game film / youtube video have you watched of him? Because he is no way like Stevie. If anything he is the anti Stevie. He is a fast guy that has very raw route running ability. But he is a good prospect and a big play waiting to happen. Wouldn't mind him becoming a Bill in the second round but there is a ton of wr talent in this draft. Which excites me since we have a need for one big time.

I agree with the guys posting here, he is anti Stevie from perspective of his skill set. He absolutely gets open though and can run like a deer. If they do not go Wr in round 1, I would be happy with him in round 2

From what I've seen of him he does catch a lot of deep balls but he doesn't burn people on most of them they're either jump balls or he's just a couple feet past the defender. Also his running after the catch ability isn't that good, he looks like he slows down once the ball is in his hands. He's great at getting in position to catch the ball and get open thats why I think he's like stevie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3ASYyhUB4

I only see him out run defenders on one play here
    "It's a lot to live up to."
    --Tutan Reyes, Bills Guard, on his full name of Tutankhamen Marquis Reyes, named after the Egyptian King

My understanding is that Terrance Williams has very good speed, much better than Steve Johnson, though not in the elite category. As far as route running is concerned, he's considered to be a very good route runner, but not nearly as creative and unconventional as Steve Johnson is. Steve's unique route running is what enables him to gain separation despite having very average speed at best. I think if the Bills draft a WR, especially a tall one, they need to be sure ahead of time that he can accelerate quickly and get off the line. Apparently that's what Marcus Easley can't do, rendering him just about worthless as a WR.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Cordy Glenn.