Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Absolute "Throw My Hat Across the Room" Pick at 8 For You Would Be...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    In anger?

Matt Scott. But I'd throw my hat across the room if he was picked in any round.
    Any QB not named Smith or Barkley - I would just shake my head if they took either of those two - especially if someone really good was still on the boards.

If we take Nassib or Glennon I will throw up and throw my remote through the TV. After I recover I will immediately put on my Kaepernick jersey and basically become a Niners fan until OBD is cleaned out and we draft a true franchise QB - that will be in about 2 years from now after Kaepernick has been to a few more Superbowls.

I would be very impressed if we took Matt Scott in round 4 or up - it would show that we have been paying attention to the change overtaking the NFL.

I am curious - did Matt do something to you? Throw up on your shoes on the sidelines at the USC game? What is not to like about a QB that actually beat SC vs one that lost to them.
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014 Marquise Goodwin

mike glennon no doubt !

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoBills View Post
    The Teo haters are blinded by stupid media-driven stories.....

The kid can play football. Forget about the drama. It's not like he killed somebody or has a gun charge.

He's just a STUPID PERSON. This is football, not "Algebra Class". He's by far the best linebacker in the draft, and was a heisman candidate... I don't care if he's STUPID and/or gullable. ALL I care about is that if the game is on the line with 3rd and short, can he make the stop?

Answer: YES!
    Might want to watch the National Championship game vs real competition again...

Tim Tebow. Oh wait, wrong draft. Aaron Maybin. Ooops wrong draft again.

Tyler wilson or an interior offensive lineman.

I wouldn't hate a pass rusher like dion Jordan, but I think a good qb will be there in the 2nd for us

Glennon or Nassib and im going to be very upset.

I would take Glennon or Nassib in the 8th, round
    You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

Tyler Wilson
    #Bills @EJManuel3 is 1st @NFL QB since 1960 to post rating of 89+ (min. 20 att.) in each of 1st 2 gms of rookie season (105.5, 89.3)
    6:24 PM - 15 Sep 2013

Go BILLS

14-2 Prediction!!!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill : Chris Gragg

Quote Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
    Fitzpatrick will have a better year than EJ... Bank it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinflavoredtuna View Post
    What are your thoughts?
    To be honest, Tuna, your man Vaccaro might be mine. Short of Eric Berry, there is no bleeping way a safety should be taken at 8. I respect your opinion and knowledge, but your argument of him being a "perfect" fit in Pettine's scheme isn't enough for me. What happens if/when Pettine gets a head coaching job in 2014? This kid could be useless at that point. And, yes, it's possible that Pettine is 1 and done here, because Wannstedt was just that. In the spirit of full disclosure, I'll be honest; I haven't seen this kid play, but I'm just not sold on a safety in the single digit picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tates View Post
    Any QB not named Smith or Barkley - I would just shake my head if they took either of those two - especially if someone really good was still on the boards.

If we take Nassib or Glennon I will throw up and throw my remote through the TV. After I recover I will immediately put on my Kaepernick jersey and basically become a Niners fan until OBD is cleaned out and we draft a true franchise QB - that will be in about 2 years from now after Kaepernick has been to a few more Superbowls.

I would be very impressed if we took Matt Scott in round 4 or up - it would show that we have been paying attention to the change overtaking the NFL.

I am curious - did Matt do something to you? Throw up on your shoes on the sidelines at the USC game? What is not to like about a QB that actually beat SC vs one that lost to them.
    Absolutely down with this sentiment. I hope for BPA but any QB other then Smith or Barkley will have me yelling just like I did when we drafted Maybin.
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

Right there with you, really...Glennon, Nassib, Wilson....broken record I know. I don't need to lose any more hair.
    Adopt a Bill 2014: Tony Moeaki

Let's go!

IF somehow they redrafted Aaron Maybin.
    @JJGauna Sack Artist
    Welcome to Buffalo Sammy Watkins!!

Adopt-a-Bill 2014: CJ Spiller

Nassib
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Passing on either DE, Werner or Moore, if they're there for ANY of this yrs QB's.
    2009-2014 Adopt A Bill: Eric "Bad Santa" Wood

A DE like Woener, just because it is unnecessary.

Or, a RB in round 2/3

Matt Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by micman View Post
    Glennon, Nassib, or Wilson if Barkley or Geno Smith are still on the board.
    This... Don't care for Glennon at all, leader wise mostly. Wouldn't mind Wilson or Nassib prefer Nassib with the 2 nd pick but I'm sure we will have to move up 10 spots.

Nassib

Nassib or any qb not named Barkley or Smith

If the Bills took Geno Smith at 8, I'd throw my hat, both shoes, and use my belt to whip the TV into submission......
    "What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say"

Marv Levy