EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray. The only two over 8 yards per completion.
Yards Per Completion #1. EJ Manuel - 8.52, #2. Tyler Bray - 8.10, #3. Tyler Wilson - 7.87, #4. Matt Barkley - 7.85, #5. Landry Jones - 7.60,
#6. Geno Smith - 7.52, #7. Zac Dysert - 7.12, #8. Ryan Nassib - 6.75, #9. Mike Glennon 6.52
Just another stat that Manuel leads in. Cue the haters.
there might be 4-5 QBs taken before either Bray or Manual...Barkley, Smith, Wilson, Dysert, Nassib, Glennon
"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"
"living is easy with eyes closed"
Im back on the Geno band wagon but we will see I just want a successful QB at this point
Interesting, I thought Glennon would be higher. How much of this YPA is YAC (yards after catch)? That is the question. It maybe his WR are making plays for him
Does this stat factor into YAC? If it includes YAC, then the stat is almost meaningless.
10.8, 9.4, 9.2, 9.2 ...can you tell me the QB who put of these yard per catch up at college?
Hint...he can't even start for the Jets.
ADOPT A BILL:
Cordy Glenn - let him play left tackle people. Geesh!
My expectations for our new coach are simple.
1. Have the ability to locate decent stop gap players that are better players than the last ones who were on this roster for far too long.
2. Win as many games as you can, but when you lose ... get beat, don't follow in the steps of your predecessors who seemed to try and find new and inventive ways to lose winnable games.
2012 yards per completion stats:
1) Tyler Wilson - YPC: 13.6. YPA: 8.4
2) Tyler Bray - YPC: 13.48. YPA: 8.0
3) Barkley - YPC: 13.3. YPA: 8.5
4) EJ Manuel - YPC: 12.91. YPA: 8.8
5) Ryan Nassib - YPC: 12.75. YPA: 8.1
6) Mike Glennon - YPC: 12.22. YPA: 7.1
7) Landry Jones - YPC: 11.63. YPA: 7.7
8) Zac Dysert - YPC: 11.53. YPA: 7.3
9) Geno Smith - YPC: 11.4. YPA: 8.1
If you're completing less than 10 yards per completion, you have issues. Kinda like the stats you posted.
Last edited by jayryp80; 02-01-2013 at 07:27 PM.
both are backups and nothing more !
"lets end this playoff drought"