EJ Manuel or Tyler Bray. The only two over 8 yards per completion.
Yards Per Completion #1. EJ Manuel - 8.52, #2. Tyler Bray - 8.10, #3. Tyler Wilson - 7.87, #4. Matt Barkley - 7.85, #5. Landry Jones - 7.60,
#6. Geno Smith - 7.52, #7. Zac Dysert - 7.12, #8. Ryan Nassib - 6.75, #9. Mike Glennon 6.52
Just another stat that Manuel leads in. Cue the haters.
there might be 4-5 QBs taken before either Bray or Manual...Barkley, Smith, Wilson, Dysert, Nassib, Glennon
"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"
"living is easy with eyes closed"
Bills mock (subject to change many times by May)
1) trade with Rams again 9 for 13 + 44 Kony Ealy DE
2) James Hurst ot N. Caro
2)Troy Niklas TE ND
3)Jeremiah Attaochu OLB GT
4) Kenny Ladler DB Vandy
5)Andrew Jackson MLB W. Kent.
7)Russell Bodine C,G N. Caro
Im back on the Geno band wagon but we will see I just want a successful QB at this point
Interesting, I thought Glennon would be higher. How much of this YPA is YAC (yards after catch)? That is the question. It maybe his WR are making plays for him
Does this stat factor into YAC? If it includes YAC, then the stat is almost meaningless.
10.8, 9.4, 9.2, 9.2 ...can you tell me the QB who put of these yard per catch up at college?
Hint...he can't even start for the Jets.
How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
2. He's a Jets fan.
3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.
Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.
In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.
2012 yards per completion stats:
1) Tyler Wilson - YPC: 13.6. YPA: 8.4
2) Tyler Bray - YPC: 13.48. YPA: 8.0
3) Barkley - YPC: 13.3. YPA: 8.5
4) EJ Manuel - YPC: 12.91. YPA: 8.8
5) Ryan Nassib - YPC: 12.75. YPA: 8.1
6) Mike Glennon - YPC: 12.22. YPA: 7.1
7) Landry Jones - YPC: 11.63. YPA: 7.7
8) Zac Dysert - YPC: 11.53. YPA: 7.3
9) Geno Smith - YPC: 11.4. YPA: 8.1
If you're completing less than 10 yards per completion, you have issues. Kinda like the stats you posted.
Last edited by jayryp80; 02-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.
both are backups and nothing more !