Thread: I Have Non Video Visual

sos I Have Non Video Visual

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I know I rarely post but I've been here on the BBMB since I'm guessing some where between 2000-2002. Same name, just had lost my page for whatever reason twice.

Any way, I haven't been able to see videos on here since midseason. I use Firefox but also tried Internet Explorer but still no video. I can see all videos any where else but buffalobills.com. Am I the only one having this problem? If there is something I need to do please inform me.

Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong thread. I just want my videos back and I'll go back under the rock in which I came from. Thanks
    calling it how i see it, not how I wish it was

The current version of FF is 18.0.1.

Check under Help - About Firefox -- what do you have?

Firefox loads the vids with Flash. Right click on a vid (even though it doesn't work) and tell me what you see.

OK thanks. I'll check under help. I do think I might have to update my FF. Not sure when was the last time I did that. Think I'll check the FF first.

Yeah do you have the newest version of Flash installed?

Quote Originally Posted by cali_bills_fan_1975-until View Post
    OK thanks. I'll check under help. I do think I might have to update my FF. Not sure when was the last time I did that. Think I'll check the FF first.
    If it isn't working with FF - OR - IE, good chance that your FlashPlayer is pre vsn 11 - or may not be installed at all.

Anyway, sounds like you are on track to fix.

Just reloaded FF and Flash just in case. Still no videos. Just a grey blank space. This is odd. I can see videos any and every where else. Including the video links every one post. Even the NFL. However I can't see videos from buffaobills.com. Correction, I just checked 3 other team sites. Can't see their videos either. SMH

Thanks for the help. I just can't seem to get the videos and I can't find the help link. I guess I just have to do without.

I've been having the same issue. can't watch the embedded youtube video but can click on the upper left where it shows the name of the video and it takes me to youtube where I then can watch it.

I use chrome, and it hasn't always been that way, just recently. never paid too much attention to it until now when you posted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    I've been having the same issue. can't watch the embedded youtube video but can click on the upper left where it shows the name of the video and it takes me to youtube where I then can watch it.

I use chrome, and it hasn't always been that way, just recently. never paid too much attention to it until now when you posted about it.
    It just cross my mind to try to see if I can see it from my phone. It works on there. Now if only all the texts and calls would stop coming in.

I was having trouble with videos on a site, where they previously worked, and found it was because I had changed my browser settings to not allow third party cookies. Also, check and see if you get any kind of pop up blocker message. Last thing. If you have something like system mechanic or ccleaner run the registry repair tool. Might not help, but can't hurt.

Hello, is this IT support?
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

There was an issue with Flash 11.3 not compatible with Firefox....downgrade flash
    Google your problem, lots of stuff out there.

Problem: Flash content does not appear, YouTube display errors such as "An error occurred. Please try again later.", or Flash video will not function properly.

Solution: If RealPlayer is installed on your system, please disable the RealPlayer Browser Record plug-in.

Launch RealPlayer
    Click the RealPlayer icon in the upper left corner of the window and choose Preferences.
    Choose Download & Recording from the left hand panel
    Uncheck "Enable Web Download & Recording for these installed browsers"
    Click OK and close RealPlayer
    Restart Firefox
    2014 Adopt A Bill - EJ Manuel

If the off season and training camp determined the Super Bowl winners for that year.....the Dolphins would have 7 rings.