View Poll Results: Should Buffalo go on HBO's Hard Knocks?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I can't wait to support it!

33 38.82%
  • No! Its a bad idea...

52 61.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Bills a good fit for this years HBO's HARD KNOCKS? Lets make it happen!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBills92 View Post
    I would be all for it. What could it hurt at this point.
    If you want to watch a circus, be a Jets fan.

Bills aren't too commercial

Big distraction, last thing a young team with a new HC needs when they are trying to rebuild a team and establish a new culture. Let's wait and do it after we make the Playoffs!
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

I want the Superbowl too, but are you saying Hard Knocks will make us miss the Superbowl. I dont know if you know this, but we havent even been to the playoffs for 13 years. I dont see how this could be bad?

Quote Originally Posted by lovethosebills View Post
    well having however many cameras follow them around and in their faces probably won't. How many of the teams that Hard Knocks had have been successful (winning Super Bowl successful, been in playoffs successful)?

I want playoffs and a Super Bowl for my team.. having distractions like a zillion cameras in the coaches offices or in the lockerroom seems counter-productive. But i'm sure if enough fans beg for it, Russ will do it. whatever.
    follow me @Doug_Marrone on twitter for useless football comedy! It all begins 1/7/2013...

I've been against this every year. Now I dont see how it would hurt, Stevie even said something to the effect of the Bills players excepting the losing culture and not being held accountable. Put the camera's in there face and maybe that'll give them some extra motivation knowing there peers and all the NFL is watching. Let alone us fans. I think they'd want to show people they can play at this level. Plus us fans would get a rare inside glimpse of our team and players that we could only dream of. At this point what do we have to lose? We havent done anything in 13 years, It's not like it'll ruin our dynasty!!

I am sorry to say that I think that Hard Knocks should take a season off or two.
    Rather be the first team when they come back then.
    Mock draft.
    1) Patterson WR- Vols
    2) Nassib/Glennon/Wilson/Jones/ Manuel (the one OBD belives in)
    3) Vance McDonald TE - Rice
    4) Reddick ILB - North Carolina
    5) S.Thomas Syracuse / D.J. Swearinger - South Carolina - S
    6) Chris Jones - DT - Bowling Green
    FA. Sign Moore to play LG for two years. Sign Karlos Dansby to play ILB for 1-2 years.
    Go all in on franchise guy next year if he is there and 2nd round QB is not ready.

Adopt a Bill 2013: Allan "Uncle Phil" Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake_Coach_Marrone View Post

Hard Knocks does a great job in showing the team in a great light.
    I think it highlighted the deficiencies in the Dolphins organization. They got no benefit from being on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wendigo View Post
    Hard Knocks has become more about which team will let the cameras in rather than who the cameras would like to follow. Before Russ Brandon, I'd have said that the old school heads around OBD would never go for it. Now with Brandon and Marrone...just maybe.

I love the show and would REALLY enjoy getting to watch the Bills.
    If Marrone is smart he won't allow it. He has enough problems working with a new team as a first year NFL HC. He doesn't need the circus that HBO creates. And I can't believe how many people are so desparate for any national coverage of the team that they actually want this to happen. Pretty sad IMO.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

No way, they would become the next gigantic a s s of reality tv, let kim keep that.
    Seriously, the bills are the butt of way too many sports jokes as it is.

I want no part of Hard Knocks. No thanks.

This franchise has embarrassed itself enough... No need to take it farther...

I really hate this idea, however I would still watch if I had HBO

Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    If Marrone is smart he won't allow it. He has enough problems working with a new team as a first year NFL HC. He doesn't need the circus that HBO creates. And I can't believe how many people are so desparate for any national coverage of the team that they actually want this to happen. Pretty sad IMO.
    HBO doesn't create the circus, the team does. A team like the Jets that has a lot of drama will have it regardless of if the cameras are there or not. It didn't seem like a circus in Miami.

I just want to see a behind-the-scenes view of my favorite team, I couldn't care less about the media attention. As other posters have brought up, we've got nothing to lose.
    THE BLUEPRINT

Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

*Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

don't ever want the Bills on hard knocks for any reason

i wouldn't even watch it if they did

i can only imagine how many new utterly stupid and ridiculous things some of you would all find to whine about
    Trolling the Trolls

I don't think Hard Knocks will even make it that much longer. They had a hard time getting somebody to do it last year.

I think it's a great show, I love watching, but I just don't think teams want the distraction. The Jests being the Jests scared most teams away from it.

The team needs to focus on how to WIN in the league, NOT how to ham it up for the media. This would be the worst thing for the team right now. That being said, if they were chosen I would watch!

I think it would be a great idea for us...we need to build a better national profile. Nobody cares about the Bills because they don't know 95% of our players. I'd love to get a better idea about who our coaches are and how they coach. I think it has very little effect on how the teams play throughout the season. Teams on Hard Knocks tend play to their level. I'm not considered that it'll cause issues like that. I'm in full support...doubt it ever happens though.

Stations want TV ratings. The Bills can't even sellout home games late in the year. Who'd really watch? The Bills are the laughing stock of the NFL right now. So, no.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

The president of HBO is a huge Bills fan. I met him at a Cable TV event and we got to talking about football and his favorite team is the Bills.