Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Buffalo Bills OWE it to Chris Kelsay to...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by jcmccall View Post
    I'm not proud to say that I've done the same thing with TEs and running backs.

Which brings the thread back to Kelsay...who's fallen for more reverses than a bad college wrestler. Kelsay...not sealing the edge consistently since 2002.

His "best" play a few seasons back was falling for a reverse that ended up being a double reverse and he was exactly in the right spot to make the tackle. I wanna say it was against the Jets or Miami.

Nice guy, not worth the four and change he's getting paid. Heck go get an aging Freeney before paying Kelsay any more money.
    Don't forget him batting that pass into the air and then catching it and returning it for a TD against Dallas on MNF! That was his career highlight. I agree though, the guy has been a coaching favorite for years but he hasn't been even a productive player since being drafted in the 2nd round. The guy needs to go.

Lindell is another one of my most hated players, he is not clutch, and is so questionable on leg power that his own coach chose to punt instead of kicking anything over 45 yards. Now I think he can get it there from 50, but his coaches don't trust him to make it, so WHY IS HE ON THE TEAM? I want him cut and a replacement brought in if they don't think he can make anything further than 45 yards.

I'm excited to see Kelsay's game take a big jump if he's playing OLB in the 3-4. He'll be virtually unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapedfromNY View Post
    We owe him? Where else can a pedestrian DE remain a starter for 10 years? How many millions has he made averaging 3.2 sacks per year? Phil Hansen is turning over in his grave. Kelsay should be washing and waxing Ralphs fleet of Model T's, and helping out with the dirty laundry at OBD.
    .....and this would be your winning thread response!.......
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

This thread could have done without the ninja, the angel and the wink.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    This thread could have done without the ninja, the angel and the wink.
    Well I thought so too originally but here we are and people still didn't get it. Without those emoticon guys I'd have risked being labeled "that guy who really likes Kelsay" by even more people.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenWheels View Post
    ...cut him so he can sign on with a championship-level team and get that ring.

Guy is 33, on his last ride. We're in year one of a new regime and nowhere near the big game.

Do the right thing OBD.

Cut him.

The only thing kelsay has proved to me over the years is that he doesn't deserve to be on the field. A constantly under performing schlub does not deserve a ring. Cut him and hope to never hear from him again.
    "The Sausage King of Chicago"

"We are all erring creatures, and mainly idiots, but God made us so and it is dangerous to criticize."-Mark Twain

2014 Buffalo Bills: Things might not be so bad.

...cut him so he can sign on with a championship-level team and get that ring.

Guy is 33, on his last ride. We're in year one of a new regime and nowhere near the big game.

Do the right thing OBD.

Cut him.

Yes because I'm sure the superbowl contenders will be lining up for his services after we cut him.

A 33 year old mediorce DE who is injury prone and on the downside of his career will be in high demand.

....its on page two and people are still thinking your serious......

Seriously. Tell me the ninja, angle and wink weren't needed again Jay. I dare you. If anything I needed MORE emoticons.

EDIT: Right Hidden? Man!

Well I thought so too originally but here we are and people still didn't get it. Without those emoticon guys I'd have risked being labeled "that guy who really likes Kelsay" by even more people.
    But that's what would make the thread fun. We need to stand together as a dry humor society and DON'T give in to the lower rung of the population!

Seriously. Tell me the ninja, angle and wink weren't needed again Jay. I dare you. If anything I needed MORE emoticons.

EDIT: Right Hidden? Man!
    It seems as if you might have had the same results with or without the emoticons. This place is nothing short of amazing.

Kelsay will be a ST Louis Ram if Juraon goes there, a NY Giant, or a Tennessee Titan with Gregg Williams.

I can see him signing with the Giants to be that 3rd DE in Fewell's system.

But that's what would make the thread fun. We need to stand together as a dry humor society and DON'T give in to the lower rung of the population!
    The negs I'd get to my repuation would sting like razors. I value that green bar like some people value democracy. (also, I am hurt that you imply this thread ISN'T fun.)

It seems as if you might have had the same results with or without the emoticons. This place is nothing short of amazing.
    I am alternating between genuinely feeling bad and LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by MoormanRules8 View Post
    I kinda hope Kelsay retires. It would be depressing for us as Bills fans to see a guy who started for us not get signed in free agency...
    Lmao..... I think he is as good as gone...

If you put Kelsay in the right system, he would be an absolute monster. The guy has had some of the very worst DCs the game of football has even been graced with...and yet still he has remained a linchpin of the team. I seriously wonder about all of you, sometimes.

Sarcasm in white.

The negs I'd get to my repuation would sting like razors. I value that green bar like some people value democracy. (also, I am hurt that you imply this thread ISN'T fun.)

I am alternating between genuinely feeling bad and LMAO.
    I retract my original statement. You'd have gotten the same results either way.

Another proud day for the BBMB.

JFC I know Phil Hansen is alive. It's a figure of speech.

The world is comprised of three types of people:
    1. Wolves
    2. Sheep
    3. Those that protect the Sheep from the Wolves
    Proud to be a lifelong member of category #3

The human race is doomed when the forces of good refuse to aggressively confront the forces of evil.

TWSS will swoop in to be duped again pretty soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    the choice is made the traveler has come

your new name is... Mom'z_Spaghetti
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom'z_Spaghetti View Post
    nnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I retract my original statement. You'd have gotten the same results either way.

Another proud day for the BBMB.
    this awfulness is now spilling over into the anything but section. i blame you.
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence"

The gullibility is strong in this thread.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.