Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Delanie Walker to Bills??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,279

    Default Delanie Walker to Bills??

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    I found this rumor and I like it....I think this is certainly a guy the Bills should target.

    http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981850996

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,296

    Default

    He drops so many passes.

  3. #3

    Default

    He has rocks for hands
    Bring back Chan for OC???
    Hopefully the Bills can carry my casket at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.

  4. #4

    Default

    Since he is quoting a Bleacher Report rumor, I will take this speculation with a grain of salt
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    he did have 11 drops this season but this is the first year that he has actually had an issue, its not uncommon for guys to have a season every now and then where they drop balls they normaly wouldnt. I still say try to get him so the team can focus on defense in the draft more than on a late round TE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    I sure wouldn't argue.......
    RIP Ralph
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill-Ron Brooks
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill- Aaron Williams

    We are loud and proud.
    We are loyal and compassionate.
    We fight each other in good times and hug each other when times are tough.
    We donít care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
    We will never shut up, give up, or let up.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jamestown, NY
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    he did have 11 drops this season but this is the first year that he has actually had an issue, its not uncommon for guys to have a season every now and then where they drop balls they normaly wouldnt. I still say try to get him so the team can focus on defense in the draft more than on a late round TE
    mykidsdad....you fail again at posting an intelligent question. sorry

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elma n.y.
    Posts
    13,319

    Default

    another JP Foschi.......

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    26,907

    Default

    If Walker can be a 60 catch guy, then he's not a bad signing. Otherwise, go get a 60 catch TE to complement Chandler, who should be a 60 catch guy with a better QB.
    The day we start seeing the Bills known as the "Wide Right" team again will be the best day Bills fans will have had in over 14 years. Give that a think.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tampa/B-lo
    Posts
    5,754

    Default

    A good QB can make any TE better.....with that said it won't matter what we do in FA if we don't finally get our guy
    There are 3 steps to "Building Through the Draft"
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

    This will finally be our year!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    Since he is quoting a Bleacher Report rumor, I will take this speculation with a grain of salt
    Stopped reading article as soon as I saw the words "Bleacher report "

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Would like it. He needs to have better hands but has really good speed
    General Manager of the New Jersey Mobsters!!

    2014 Adopt a Bill: DL Marcell Dareus #99


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    26,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillsMafia#1 View Post
    A good QB can make any TE better.....with that said it won't matter what we do in FA if we don't finally get our guy
    Doesn't a good TE make a QB look better given he usually runs pass routes that are easier for the QB to complete?
    The day we start seeing the Bills known as the "Wide Right" team again will be the best day Bills fans will have had in over 14 years. Give that a think.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    27,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpillerDownTheSideline View Post
    He has rocks for hands
    That makes me remember Robert Royal.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    Punch yourself. In the face. With a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindtalkerCS View Post
    What the hell is a stop gag, is that some kind of weird sex toy?

  15. #15

    Default

    Since half of you don't feel like googling the actual stats here is the correct amount of dropped passes that Delanie Walker has had in 2012- 7 dropped passes tied with our own Stevie Johnson. That is not hands of stone like some have said those could have very well been hard catches, fingertip catches etc., Jimmy Graham an elite TE lead the league with 13 I doubt many would say they wouldn't want him here in Buffalo.

    http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb...e=NFL&rank=232

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    27,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    Since half of you don't feel like googling the actual stats here is the correct amount of dropped passes that Delanie Walker has had in 2012- 7 dropped passes tied with our own Stevie Johnson. That is not hands of stone like some have said those could have very well been hard catches, fingertip catches etc., Jimmy Graham an elite TE lead the league with 13 I doubt many would say they wouldn't want him here in Buffalo.

    http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb...e=NFL&rank=232
    Walker is one of those guys I'm not getting excited about. If we sign him, that's cool, he's a better option than Joe Sawyer or Derek Buttles. I'm not against having him.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    Punch yourself. In the face. With a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindtalkerCS View Post
    What the hell is a stop gag, is that some kind of weird sex toy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •