No thank you to Bray.
Trade our first round pick at #8 to trade down to St. Louis for #16 and #45.
1a.) Cordarelle Patterson – WR – Tennessee
2a.) Tyler Eifert – TE – Notre Dame/Zach Ertz – TE – Stanford
2b.) Khaseem Greene – OLB – Rutgers
3.) Tyler Bray – QB – Tennessee
4.) Jon Bostic – ILB – Florida
5.) Marcus Latimore – RB – South Carolina
6.) Sean Renfree – QB – Duke
What do you all think is it realistic? And would you like to see this happen?
No thank you to Bray.
Eiffert or Greene wont be there
I'll take mine..
2014 mock draft
1. Khalil Mack LB 6'3 248 Buffalo
2. Jordan Matthews WR 6'3 205 Vandy
3. Seantrel Henderson OT 6'7 345 miami
4. Pierre Desir CB 6'1 205 Lindenwood
5. Ryan Carrethers DT 6'1 328 Arkansas state
6. Boseko Lokombo OLB 6'3 230 Oregon
7. Gabe Holmes TE 6'5 243 Purdue
I like the picks but I really don't see why St. Louis would trade up. All the analysts have commented that there is little talent difference in picks 5-25. If you were st. louis you'd much rather have two first round picks than the 8th pick.
ADOPT A BILL:
Cordy Glenn - let him play left tackle people. Geesh!
My expectations for our new coach are simple.
1. Have the ability to locate decent stop gap players that are better players than the last ones who were on this roster for far too long.
2. Win as many games as you can, but when you lose ... get beat, don't follow in the steps of your predecessors who seemed to try and find new and inventive ways to lose winnable games.
Not the Best Mock ever!!!!!!
The Official Ultimate Best Mock Draft EVER
Round 1) Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
Round 2) Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
Round 3) Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
Round 4) Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
Round 5) Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
Round 6) Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State
Last edited by Dr Strangelove; 02-19-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Bray's such an interesting guy to me. More talent as a QB than anyone else in this draft or most recent drafts... but I don't think you can fix what's upstairs.
a 3rd and a 7th round QB??
2014 Wishful Thinking Draft:
1) Eric Ebron (TE, North Carolina)
2) Adrian Hubbard (OLB, Alabama)
3) Jace Amaro (TE, Texas Tech)
4) Deion Belue (CB, Alabama)
5) Spencer Long (LG, Nebraska)
Replace Bray with the best CB available and I'm in.
Exactly. Go get Geno or Barkley. I dont care if some "experts call it a reach" the bills NEED a franvhise QB. Enough is enough