Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EJ Manuel

Default EJ Manuel

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I just fell in love with this kids deep ball and touch all around gets better under pressure is 6'5 hand size of 10.38 what more could u ask for.

6'6 255 with 12" hands and run a 4.2. That's what I'd ask for.

How about a franchise QB?

Manuel is my choice in the 2nd, Patterson in the 1st.

Ha ha imagine that.

Kid has way to much confidence just what I like to hear.

He is among the QBs I'm interested in if Buffalo does not draft one in the first round.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Marcel Dareus.

amazing athlete but some of his decisions are regrettable
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

Go watch the UF game from the past 2 years...you will fall out of love with him very quickly. He played a good defense and folded.

Quote Originally Posted by rsg87 View Post
    Go watch the UF game from the past 2 years...you will fall out of love with him very quickly. He played a good defense and folded.
    this. ive seen this kid play live. he has the confidence on the mic but those tough matched games. he wasnt anywhere to be found. all the physical tools he has i wont doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I just fell in love with this kids deep ball and touch all around gets better under pressure is 6'5 hand size of 10.38 what more could u ask for.
    A lot. I think he is lucky to stick on a regular roster next year. Heroic numbers versus the mighty Savannah State, Boston College and Dukes of the world, collapses versus Forida.

So height and hand size are your criteria, well at least half the NBA hos "bigger" states than tha.

So now the message board wants to draft QB's according to hand size.

Genius. Maybe Jamarcus Russell will end up a Bill after all.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

I watched his entire career at FSU. He constantly underperformed, makes bad decisions with the ball, can't read defenses, and does not follow his progressions. He's a great athlete but lacks the intellectual nuances of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Airseven View Post
    I watched his entire career at FSU. He constantly underperformed, makes bad decisions with the ball, can't read defenses, and does not follow his progressions. He's a great athlete but lacks the intellectual nuances of the game.
    Sounds like a JP Losman clone to me....big arm and mobility but not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Airseven View Post
    But he has huge hands!

That will surely make up for his lack of football IQ and accuracy...
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

I love how people talk out of their *** and make **** up, just to get more kudos for the guy they like. Just because some of you like Barkley, does not mean that you watched EJ's whole career, or that he underperforms and makes bad decisions. The guy was 4-0 in bowl games, with 2 MVP performance. The only FSU QB in history to do that, and only the 2nd QB in HISTORY to complete that feat. Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida, and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, slightly edging the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards. So just quit talking out of your ***!

G COMP ATT COMP% YARDS YDS/ATT TD INT
    43 600 897 66.9 7724 8.6 47 28
    Don't feed the Trolls! Join the movement started by Tates!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    EJ Manuel will be the pick at No. 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaenon View Post
    EJ Manuel will be the pick at No. 8.
    I think no.
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan7834 View Post
    I love how people talk out of their *** and make **** up, just to get more kudos for the guy they like. Just because some of you like Barkley, does not mean that you watched EJ's whole career, or that he underperforms and makes bad decisions. The guy was 4-0 in bowl games, with 2 MVP performance. The only FSU QB in history to do that, and only the 2nd QB in HISTORY to complete that feat. Manuel went 25-6 as a starter, won the first BCS bowl for Florida State since 2000, won five out of six games against instrastate rivals Miami and Florida, and he also led the offense to its most prolific season in team history, slightly edging the 1999 National Championship squad with 6,591 yards. So just quit talking out of your ***!

I attended FSU and watched his games in person. If that deserves an apology, I am truly sorry. Keep googling your stats..

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan7834 View Post
    listen dude im not in love with barkley. i am an fsu fan and watched him live so you would think im biased all considering. 5/6 against rivals is incorrect. you should recheck those stats. also look at him against actual decent teams. either he bit the bullet on the game or they limited his throwing to check downs only. they made him a game manager at times. if buffalo drafts him ill support him completely. i just really hopes he gets out that funk of bad decisions under pressure thats all